LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
shutout next week. pissed off niners team, head coach just lost to his brother, feels screwed over by the nfl, questionable calls... i have a feeling we beat the s**t out of these clowns and ride a huge wave of momentum into the playoffs. that loss is probably a blessing in disguise. harbaughs the type of coach who uses ever set back as motivation
So if Seattle loses Thurs. and we win Sunday, we clinch the NFC West? -Or we gonna need another f**king Cards loss that Sunday as well (to Dallas)?
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM ]
if we win another game this season, at any point, we win the division. why? that would put us with 10 wins. everyone in our division has 7 losses or more, therefore it is impossible for anyone else in our division to get to 10 wins, even if they won out.
we would also clinch with both a seahawks AND cardinals loss this week (regardless of our game)
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
So if Seattle loses Thurs. and we win Sunday, we clinch the NFC West? -Or we gonna need another f**king Cards loss that Sunday as well (to Dallas)?

a win and we're in. 10 wins clinches!

It doesn't matter what the rest of the NFC West does
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

if we win we clinch
Originally posted by frenchmov:
we would also clinch with both a seahawks AND cardinals loss this week (regardless of our game)

Screw that. I want us to take care of business against the Rams. Don't want any give-me.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

great pic
we better kill them!

Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
we better kill them!

Division title at stake, 10 win season at stake, o-line looking to atone, three extra days rest against a team that just lost to Arizona at home . . . I think we're going to get a late look at Kaepernick this Sunday.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
we better kill them!

Division title at stake, 10 win season at stake, o-line looking to atone, three extra days rest against a team that just lost to Arizona at home . . . I think we're going to get a late look at Kaepernick this Sunday.

I think you're right.
Rams gave up 228 yards to Bennie Wells enough said.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
if we win we clinch

Yep. We'll clinch on sunday and give Harbaugh a gatorade shower.
Checklist:
Clinch division and at least a 10 win season
Make it 34 straight games without 100 yard rusher
Continue to make it no rushing TD's given up all season
Keep distance or further distance for home field through round 2 and 1st week bye
Get Alex, OL, WR and entire offense back on track
No injuries (for our team)

Anything else you guys want to add?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone