There are 196 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fister30:
Kyle Williams is going to find himself starting or becoming the 3rd WR by the end of this season.

I really wish he was the second receiver in this offense. He shoudl get at least 7 or 8 passes his way a game. I would like him to be the primary receiver for a good number of plays.
Kyle Williams is going to find himself starting or becoming the 3rd WR by the end of this season.

Yeah Braylons non play on the ball in the endzone hurt bigtime agarinst Ravens. WOulda preferred he threw that to Kyle, or Crabs.

He may take Ginns spot next week, cant see Edwards back until Pitt
I thought Teddy Ginn did a good job today playing receivers. A good all around game for Ginn. Good for you Teddy. We want more.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I thought Teddy Ginn did a good job today playing receivers. A good all around game for Ginn. Good for you Teddy. We want more.
Definately this year he's consistently played good football, and great punt returner. He's a speed burner that of he works on his hands can be a guy you need to account every time he's on the field.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I really don't have a good feeling about this game.

WE are due for our annual wtf loss to an NFC west team.

we won 26-0 without Willis... good job fellas
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's going to be a threat for us in the Playoffs
  • THEB
  • Veteran
hes extremely fast and i think he will come in handy as the "deep threat" if we need him in the packers game.
Originally posted by THEB:
hes extremely fast and i think he will come in handy as the "deep threat" if we need him in the packers game.

That's what she said.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for overthemiddle.
yuppers

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's going to be a threat for us in the Playoffs

I've been gone from the zone for a week plus, real busy with work. What happened to Braylon??? This guy has produced nothing, seems by the way a few comments were worded he got injured??
What's the web site to d/l games? I missed this one
Share 49ersWebzone