LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I don't want my team to look past any other team & give the Cardinals 100% because (The Cards) are gonna play their hearts out. The niners must continue to work & not let up.

However, as a fan, I can say..."KILL THESE BIRDS & WHATEVER PLAYOFF DREAMS THEY MAY HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by King49er:
If Tarrell Brown is covering Fitzgerald then we are f**ked lol

Our DB's are faster than Fitzgerald, they just need to turn around and make a play on the ball. They always use the face guarding technique, when if they just turn around they can maybe get a pick.

Shawnte Spencer has actually had some pretty good games against Fitz.

Agreed, if he is healthy and his head is right I would like to see him out there on Fitz.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
yes, Harbaugh has done a good job of keeping his team focused, but that's been when there is a full week to prepare for each game. With 3 days rest and having to fly to Baltimore, that is a huge distraction. Not to mention this is a division game and those are always tough no matter the record of the opponent. I think we sleep on the Cards and lose.

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15
Originally posted by Otter:
yes, Harbaugh has done a good job of keeping his team focused, but that's been when there is a full week to prepare for each game. With 3 days rest and having to fly to Baltimore, that is a huge distraction. Not to mention this is a division game and those are always tough no matter the record of the opponent. I think we sleep on the Cards and lose.

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

at home? we lose at home to the cards? Really???
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

Don't walk through life afraid.

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

Cock Punch will be served shortly
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

Cock Punch will be served shortly

Fine, but leave the glove at home this time. That sucker hurt yesterday.

MBachCSN
#49ers: Carlos Rogers calls Victor Cruz an "unbelievable player" but couldn't help imitating Cruz' dance after he got a pick on him....

MBachCSN
Rogers: "Surprised I didn't get a flag" Rogers said laughing "That was his dance. I know he wasn't too happy." #49ers

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

Is this prediction made to keep up the trend of picking aginst the Niners so you dont jinx the W?
Originally posted by socalniner:
niners win 30-10

Nah, no way AZ scores a TD.

Cardinals - 21
49ers - 15

Our D hasn't given up over 20 since we played Philly. You're on crack if you think theres any chance that the Cardinals and their horrible offense score 21. I guess I'd pretty much have to say the same if you think their horrible defense holds us to 15. You sir, are wrong. Plus, it's the cardinals. We owned them even when we did suck
We beat one of the best/hottest teams in the NFC without our best weapon. We also beat DET in a game full of mistakes by us.

This 49ers team does not require a perfect game to win. If we get a perfect game vs ARI, it will be 50-10. If we play sloppy, then we win by 10.
Total Offense
49ers-24th (2794 yards) 25.9 Pts per game
Az 19th (2870 yards) 20.3 Pts per game

Total Defense
49ers-12th (3002 yards) 15.3 pts per game
Az-27th (3407 yards) 23.7 pts per game
Total Offense
49ers-24th (2794 yards) 25.9 Pts per game 7th in the NFL
Az 19th (2870 yards) 20.3 Pts per game 23rd in the NFL

Total Defense
49ers-12th (3002 yards) 15.3 pts per game 1st in the NFL
Az-27th (3407 yards) 23.7 pts per game 22nd in the NFL

Yards don't mean crap, it's a terrible way to judge an offense/defense. Points win games, and that's the reason we're 8-1.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Total Offense
49ers-24th (2794 yards) 25.9 Pts per game 7th in the NFL
Az 19th (2870 yards) 20.3 Pts per game 23rd in the NFL

Total Defense
49ers-12th (3002 yards) 15.3 pts per game 1st in the NFL
Az-27th (3407 yards) 23.7 pts per game 22nd in the NFL

Yards don't mean crap, it's a terrible way to judge an offense/defense. Points win games, and that's the reason we're 8-1.

Notice how i included the points per game
Share 49ersWebzone