LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is VERY possible esp. given how tired and worn down the D is/was against a VERY physical Giants team/game. Also, it seemed like we scored quicker and the Giants were very efficient and that meant the D was clearly on the field for long, long stretches. These next two games are going to be very very tough.

I'll be very happy when the Ravens game is over and the team has 10 days to recover.
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is VERY possible esp. given how tired and worn down the D is/was against a VERY physical Giants team/game. Also, it seemed like we scored quicker and the Giants were very efficient and that meant the D was clearly on the field for long, long stretches. These next two games are going to be very very tough.

I'll be very happy when the Ravens game is over and the team has 10 days to recover.

Totally...with all the travel, injuries, big EST wins, playing the NFC East, hype, offense growing, etc...these guys have already played a full season's worth and they are still #1 in the NFL in defensive stats that matter. That front 7 just looks exhausted; the secondary had to run like they did against the Eagles and Cowboys. Hell, I'd give them an day off this week.

Need more rotations along the DL and OLB's.
always love playing this team , cause darnell dockett is such a head case on twitter LOL
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
always love playing this team , cause darnell dockett is such a head case on twitter LOL

Thanks for reminding me, im gonna follow him on twitter this week
41-13 niners
Why don't the 49ers have T-shirts saying "Who's got it better than us? Nobody!!!" This should be our slogan and should be all over the stadium this Sunday. The Tards got no chance at The Stick!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thanks for reminding me, im gonna follow him on twitter this week

haha he blocked me after i told him how many trophies bird gang has ?
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM ]
I would normally feel a trap game on the horizon in this situation but because it's the Cards, a team that we've developed a fairly bitter rivalry with, I think the team will be on full alert and bring their "A" game. We better be on full alert because I'm sure the rest of the division is sick of everyone asking why they all suck compared to the 49ers. This paints a huge target on the team.

IMO the perfect scenario this weekend would be for the 49ers to take care of bidness and for the Lambs to beat the Shehawks. That would put us at 9-1 and the rest of the division at 3-7 and give us a chance to at least go for win #10 and clinch the division title on Thanksgiving Night !!!

Talk about giving thanks !!!!
Originally posted by 49er4ever:
Why don't the 49ers have T-shirts saying "Who's got it better than us? Nobody!!!" This should be our slogan and should be all over the stadium this Sunday. The Tards got no chance at The Stick!!

they do.
Perfect scenario would be if we blow the Cards out and we can rest some of our starters by the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I would normally feel a trap game on the horizon in this situation but because it's the Cards, a team that we've developed a fairly bitter rivalry with, I think the team will be on full alert and bring their "A" game. We better be on full alert because I'm sure the rest of the division is sick of everyone asking why they all suck compared to the 49ers. This paints a huge target on the team.

IMO the perfect scenario this weekend would be for the 49ers to take care of bidness and for the Lambs to beat the Shehawks. That would put us at 9-1 and the rest of the division at 3-7 and give us a chance to at least go for win #10 and clinch the division title on Thanksgiving Night !!!

Talk about giving thanks !!!!

I agree. The Niners have played quite a few close hard fought games with them. And you know VD is going to get the Niners going for a game with the Cards and Dockett.
30-17 Niners

Cards defense isn't all that. Their offense can have some success against our defense but not enough. Special team has to watch out for Peterson.
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by 49er4ever:

they do.

Boot leg though
I have one request for this game, do not punt to Peterson
Originally posted by valrod33:
I have one request for this game, do not punt to Peterson

We have the best special teams, not worried.
Share 49ersWebzone