There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
OMG is Kendall Hunter wearing a backpack!?!
Mindi just called him "everyone's favorite little brother" lulz

LULZ... I caught that one too hahaha
Anyone else extremely proud of this offensive line? Sure, they weren't so hot in the run game, but that was to be expected against 9 men in the box.

The pass pro was AMAZING today. And the fact that it was against Osi, f**k and the rest of that Giants pass rush, makes it even more awesome.

Loving how Anthony Davis, Iupati, Staley and the rest of the guys are living up to their worth.
freaking awesome win!!!!! i'm flipping out right now!

So many kudos to go around for this one. Alex, Akers, Willis, Rogers, J. Smith, Delanie, Kendall all came up huge today!

LOL @ Tuck and the rest of the Giants for minimizing Alex during the week. Did Tuck even do anything today?

LOL @ me too for questioning Alex's ability to throw downfield and compete with Eli. I love being proven wrong in this case .

And thank god for Harbaugh. This team is smart, tough, and clutch. A mirror image of our Head Coach! Go Niners!!!
yet other good showing by this oline.

not perfect, but pretty dang outstanding vs a stud giants dline.
WHOOOOO!!!! YEAH!
I SAW NOTHING BUT PLAYMAKERS TODAY. Alex Smith, Vernon Davis, and PATRICK f**kING WILLIS.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Anyone else extremely proud of this offensive line? Sure, they weren't so hot in the run game, but that was to be expected against 9 men in the box.

The pass pro was AMAZING today. And the fact that it was against Osi, f**k and the rest of that Giants pass rush, makes it even more awesome.

Loving how Anthony Davis, Iupati, Staley and the rest of the guys are living up to their worth.

Our players were amazing today. Our O-line was blocking their guys. Alex Smith took the team on his shoulders. I LOVED the offensive scheme. But our defensive scheme can't continue to keep our best players off the field.
Beast mode!!!!!
im not worried about being unprepared against bad teams with this coaching staff but next week we need to destroy the cards next wk, dont let them think they have a shot
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I SAW NOTHING BUT PLAYMAKERS TODAY. Alex Smith, Vernon Davis, and PATRICK f**kING WILLIS.

THIS THIS THIS.

Willis has his eyes set on the Superbowl. f**king awesome.

1:00. ALL WE GOTTA DO IS WIN! WIN! WIN!
just got back from the game.........I was sitting in the second row in the endzone where the players exit, after the game Dixon threw his armband and I caught that s**t.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Our players were amazing today. Our O-line was blocking their guys. Alex Smith took the team on his shoulders. I LOVED the offensive scheme. But our defensive scheme can't continue to keep our best players off the field.

Agreed. You have to remember that we went up against a Giants team that leads the league as a team in sacks. The pass protection was flawless.

It's amazing how far we have come from the preseason. Remember the Saints game?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Beast mode!!!!!

Must be a good time to be in New York!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Agreed. You have to remember that we went up against a Giants team that leads the league as a team in sacks. The pass protection was flawless.

It's amazing how far we have come from the preseason. Remember the Saints game?
I want a shot at the saints and I'm sure Harbaugh's hasn't forgot it either.
Originally posted by oldtimer49er:
yet other good showing by this oline.

not perfect, but pretty dang outstanding vs a stud giants dline.

It really was. In particular, Davis seemed to have had an exceptional game today against some very nasty assignments. He's getting there!