There are 289 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Wait... First Niner game I have missed in... Well since I can remember but I was checking the stat line and just saw Tuck with a complete goose egg? That's what I call managing a game, alright...

Second, anybody know where to find some better highlights than what's out on NFL.com and Espn? They really show nothing and only talk about the other team. I got to see a play here and there, but I have no clue how this game actually was. Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Wait... First Niner game I have missed in... Well since I can remember but I was checking the stat line and just saw Tuck with a complete goose egg? That's what I call managing a game, alright...

Second, anybody know where to find some better highlights than what's out on NFL.com and Espn? They really show nothing and only talk about the other team. I got to see a play here and there, but I have no clue how this game actually was. Thanks in advance.

You can download the game here http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/59936-NFL-Regular-Season-2011-12-Full-Game-Downloads/page33
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

"THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"
nvm
[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Nov 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Seems like a lot of fans around the league don't like Harbaugh...

Was reading some stuff on the Giants board and one guy said he thinks that Harbaugh is 'a young guy looking for a reputation'

Another dude said he is a 'piece of s**t' and can't 'stand his persona'

Guess the 49ers winning ways really does offend some.

what did he do to earn that perception

aside from the handshake and the whats your deal

he hasnt really done anything or say anything controversial
Whatever. Yeah that's right. Whatever. I'm 8-1 and I love it. What a great time to be a Niner fan.

NINERS BABY. JeeeYahhh
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Was reading some stuff on the Giants board and one guy said he thinks that Harbaugh is 'a young guy looking for a reputation'

People tend to hate on those who are successful. Everyone is guilty of it at one time or another. Everyone.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

People tend to hate on those who are successful. Everyone is guilty of it at one time or another. Everyone.

And add to that the incident in which the Coach came to most people's attention. It's something--anything--for them to hang around his neck.
any pics from the game?

I want a larger one of Willis flexing

lol i remember in week 2 everyody thought harbaugh was the white singletary... ahh good times
incredible win. I knew we were going to win, but to win it the way we did was special. To see Alex take control of a game--amazing. To see the defense clamp down when necessary, when they didn't have their best game--amazing. To see Akers just be studly in everything he does, including one of the great play-calls of the season in the onside kick--amazing.

what a game. what a fantastic game. what a victory. what a great time to be a Niner fan.
I'm happy we went up by 14 in the fourth and not in the 3rd. If we did others would have been saying the only reason we won was because the onside kick and that we can't always depend on those.
Eli in the post match just kept calling our Justin Smith 'that guy' . . . . . lol to not know or forget the name of a guy that you would have had to game plan around in the film room.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Eli in the post match just kept calling our Justin Smith 'that guy' . . . . . lol to not know or forget the name of a guy that you would have had to game plan around in the film room.

what do you expect, Eli can barely count to potato.
Share 49ersWebzone