LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am obviously very excited about this season so far. I catch my self looking at the schedule and hoping for 12-4.

However, the Broncos 6-0 start keeps creeping into my head. At this point, I just want to see some offensive consistency before I get too crazy.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 52thegreat:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Just wondering...

Who do you guys want to win on Sunday? The Browns or the Seahawks? And what are you looking for in that game?

Seahawks, so they stay that much farther from Luck.

yup

Admittedly rooting for them too. A Seahawks win means:

1) They're that much farther from getting Luck.
2) They make the NFC West look a little better.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Just wondering...

Who do you guys want to win on Sunday? The Browns or the Seahawks? And what are you looking for in that game?

yup

Im with you OTC,

I noticed that the NFCW was not the worst division in the power rankings for the 1st time in recent history. Link

I don't think the Rams would take Luck (but they would get a king's ransom for that pick). I hope the Cardinals can win a few more games too so they don't get him.
I still can't believe we got Braylon, he turned Derek Anderson into a pro-bowler that one year. I hope he plays the vs his old team! Alex will have yet another explosive threat, what a luxury.

Mannnn its gonna be unstoppable Slants and endzone fade routs alllllll day!
Trap Game?
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Trap Game?

Nope
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Trap Game?

Nope

Harbaugh did lose one last year with Stanford. CLE isn't a terrible team...they just haven't figured it out yet, similar to us a couple of years ago. They could be 0.500 when we play them.
I'm just hoping we'll have Edwards, Crabtree, Ginn, Davis, Walker, Gore, and Hunter all available in the same game.

Who are they going to gameplan against!?!

Go Niners!!

Originally posted by Joecool:
Trap Game?

Nope

Harbaugh did lose one last year with Stanford. CLE isn't a terrible team...they just haven't figured it out yet, similar to us a couple of years ago. They could be 0.500 when we play them.

LOL you call losing to the 2010 Oregon Ducks a trap game?
Trap Game?

Nope

There is no way Colt Mccoy will beat a well rested, extra prepared, 49ers defense in Candlestick. I just don't see it happening.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Just wondering...

yup

Im with you OTC,

I noticed that the NFCW was not the worst division in the power rankings for the 1st time in recent history. Link

I don't think the Rams would take Luck (but they would get a king's ransom for that pick). I hope the Cardinals can win a few more games too so they don't get him.

You guys are getting a little cocky hoping that a division rival beats an out of conference opponent.

There's still a long season ahead of us, so I'll be rooting for Cleveland to beat Seattle and put us another game up on them.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Trap Game?

Nope

There is no way Colt Mccoy will beat a well rested, extra prepared, 49ers defense in Candlestick. I just don't see it happening.

They've lost to TEN, CIN, and OAK...3 solid teams. They nearly came back AT OAK. CLE is the type of team that knows they probably won't win, but they may have a chance if they keep it basic and not turn the ball over. These types of teams are hard to pull away from.
[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Trap Game?

Nope

They've lost to TEN, CIN, and OAK...3 solid teams. They nearly came back AT OAK. CLE is the type of team that knows they probably won't win, but they may have a chance if they keep it basic and not turn the ball over. These types of teams are hard to pull away from.

They've also only beat the Colts and Dolphins who both combine for 0 wins...
Share 49ersWebzone