There are 226 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
am I the only one who thinks that braylon should sit this one out to give his foot more rest? it is the browns after all it's not as if we need him that bad for that game.
We need Braylon in this game so our offense can start to get into a rhythm. We haven't had our starting WR's in a full game yet this season....wait maybe 1 game I can't remember.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Don't get overzealous guys, we have to look past every f**king win thus far and move on. -No team should ever be overlooked.

well since i don't play on the 9ers i'll overlook the browns

ya man, last I checked this is a fan forum not the players meeting room lol
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Don't get overzealous guys, we have to look past every f**king win thus far and move on. -No team should ever be overlooked.

well since i don't play on the 9ers i'll overlook the browns

ya man, last I checked this is a fan forum not the players meeting room lol

b******t! Get your ass back in the film study room!
Originally posted by backontop:
We need Braylon in this game so our offense can start to get into a rhythm. We haven't had our starting WR's in a full game yet this season....wait maybe 1 game I can't remember.

I'm kind of nervous too ...but I hope he gets at least 15 snaps to get back into the swing of things
We need to win this game by at least 2 TDs.
Go niners "InPound The Browns"
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by highway49:
Go niners "InPound The Browns"

LOL.
We will defer. Going to do that a lot this year with our defense Gave our offense great field position so far.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 19, 2011 at 8:28 AM ]

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
We will defer. Going to do that a lot this year with our defense Gave our offense great field position so far.

Get our defense out there first and we get the ball after halftime (double whammy)
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

have always been a huge fan of this move ever since they changed the rule a few years back, heck i'd do it even with an average D, even if u fall behind 7-0 its not that huge of a deal, gettin the ball at start of the third is a huge deal
Just wondering...

Who do you guys want to win on Sunday? The Browns or the Seahawks? And what are you looking for in that game?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Just wondering...

Who do you guys want to win on Sunday? The Browns or the Seahawks? And what are you looking for in that game?

Seahawks, so they stay that much farther from Luck.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Just wondering...

want the browns to win, wouldnt mind if they got beat up a bit, could u imagine being 5-1 and 3 games clear of any div team?
Share 49ersWebzone