There are 225 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm not too worried about our offensive production....but if J Smith, Sapoaga, and Mcdonald can pressure McCoy for 4 quarters, then we win this game.

I don't pay attention to the Browns but I'm assuming their OLine isn't something special. I did read somewhere that their defense is in the top 10??
Harbaugh and company had two weeks to game plan for the Browns.

END THREAD
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
I'm not too worried about our offensive production....but if J Smith, Sapoaga, and Mcdonald can pressure McCoy for 4 quarters, then we win this game.

I don't pay attention to the Browns but I'm assuming their OLine isn't something special. I did read somewhere that their defense is in the top 10??

They have a good O-line
The Browns are not a chew toy... they will show up and the 49ers should be prepared.

The Browns defense is pretty good, 4th in the NFL against the pass coming into today, and they held the Hawks to about 100 yds passing.
last time the browns came to sf in 2003, i thought we had the game in the bag, then they beat us in a game where i dont even know if we scored a td, we can win, should win, but we still gotta execute
[ Edited by crabman82 on Oct 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM ]
Even if our offense somehow stunk up the Stick, our defense is good enough to keep us in the game. Are we going to be in for a fight with the Browns... maybe....total meltdown...no. As a fan, this is a meaningless game to me. Just another team we have to beat to get to 6-1.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
The Browns are not a chew toy... they will show up and the 49ers should be prepared.

The Browns defense is pretty good, 4th in the NFL against the pass coming into today, and they held the Hawks to about 100 yds passing.

That's what the coach needs to say to the team.

As a fan I say; The Browns ARE a chew toy and we're gonna crush those two-bit pansy a$$ cupcakes and set an NFL scoring record against them because they suck harder than a black hole... or is that a brown hole??
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

but how are they against the run? the hawks are not a really good team to use as a measuring stick. they cant pass for more than 100 yards on a good day.
49ers need to come out firing on all cylinders.

put the browns away in the first quarter.

This will be a good test of the 49ers are for real or not. Good teams handle bad teams (See Colts vs Saints tonight)
Originally posted by ads_2006:

This will be a good test of the 49ers are for real or not. Good teams handle bad teams (See Colts vs Saints tonight)

May i remind you of the Tampa game? lol

But i agree, we have to come out strong and NOT over look this team. I believe Harbaugh knows what he's doing though, hes not the type to get his team over confident. *knock on wood*

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

But i agree, we have to come out strong and NOT over look this team. I believe Harbaugh knows what he's doing though, hes not the type to get his team over confident. *knock on wood*

harbaugh handles his business. with two weeks to prepare and install more offense and defense this game could turn ugly real quick for the browns. probably have em flushed by the 1st qtr
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

harbaugh handles his business. with two weeks to prepare and install more offense and defense this game could turn ugly real quick for the browns. probably have em flushed by the 1st qtr

Hope your right. Idk why but i have a weird feeling about this game. I can see Cleveland shocking us. Im praying to god i'm wrong. Im still trying to get used to having a winning record, i feel like its too good to be true.
f**k my opinions though, lets go out and b***h slap them all 4 quarters!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
A Singletary coached team would beat the Browns.

LOL
Somebody start the SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SUPERBOWL PRE-GAMEDAY thread.
I hope we trample them and rest our starters in the 4th. I have this bad feeling that this game will be uncomfortably close though...
Share 49ersWebzone