LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
49ers need to come out firing on all cylinders.

put the browns away in the first quarter.

This will be a good test of the 49ers are for real or not. Good teams handle bad teams (See Colts vs Saints tonight)

May i remind you of the Tampa game? lol

But i agree, we have to come out strong and NOT over look this team. I believe Harbaugh knows what he's doing though, hes not the type to get his team over confident. *knock on wood*

harbaugh handles his business. with two weeks to prepare and install more offense and defense this game could turn ugly real quick for the browns. probably have em flushed by the 1st qtr

Hope your right. Idk why but i have a weird feeling about this game. I can see Cleveland shocking us. Im praying to god i'm wrong. Im still trying to get used to having a winning record, i feel like its too good to be true.
f**k my opinions though, lets go out and b***h slap them all 4 quarters!!

thats the spirit!
We WILL eat the Brownies

End Thread/
49ers need to come out firing on all cylinders.

put the browns away in the first quarter.

This will be a good test of the 49ers are for real or not. Good teams handle bad teams (See Colts vs Saints tonight)

May i remind you of the Tampa game? lol

But i agree, we have to come out strong and NOT over look this team. I believe Harbaugh knows what he's doing though, hes not the type to get his team over confident. *knock on wood*

harbaugh handles his business. with two weeks to prepare and install more offense and defense this game could turn ugly real quick for the browns. probably have em flushed by the 1st qtr

Hope your right. Idk why but i have a weird feeling about this game. I can see Cleveland shocking us. Im praying to god i'm wrong. Im still trying to get used to having a winning record, i feel like its too good to be true.
f**k my opinions though, lets go out and b***h slap them all 4 quarters!!

thats the spirit!

B*****H slap them for 4 quarters and during halftime
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
The Browns are not a chew toy... they will show up and the 49ers should be prepared.

The Browns defense is pretty good, 4th in the NFL against the pass coming into today, and they held the Hawks to about 100 yds passing.

That's what the coach needs to say to the team.

As a fan I say; The Browns ARE a chew toy and we're gonna crush those two-bit pansy a$$ cupcakes and set an NFL scoring record against them because they suck harder than a black hole... or is that a brown hole??

My sense of humor on this board is an EPIC
Both will see a ton of Joe Thomas, arguably the best o-lineman in football. If they can combine for 2 sacks, our pass rush is the real f**kin deal.
meh
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not even worried one bit. One man cannot block 2.
Ya the Browns are decent against the pass..............but rank 27th against the run. What does our offense do well? Yup that's what I thought.

35-10 49ers.

Exploitation is the name of our game.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM ]
Browns receiver Mohamed Massaquoi sustained a concussion in Sunday's win over the Seahawks.
you cant stop the Condor, you can only hope to contain him!

Lol i'm not worried about an offense that put up 6 points on Seattle
Browns receiver Mohamed Massaquoi sustained a concussion in Sunday's win over the Seahawks.

He should hope he doesnt play next sunday. Dashon Goldson is hungry
Hey, look! Another "huge test" thread. I'm sure we'll see these all the way up to the Superbowl...
The real test will be on Joe Thomas
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Ya the Browns are decent against the pass..............but rank 27th against the run. What does our offense do well? Yup that's what I thought.

35-10 49ers.

Exploitation is the name of our game.

It really does feel good to know we have a creative and thoughtful coach.....No single game plan looks alike. Even if we are physical with "F", we execute with a "PH.D." We destroyed the Bucs on the outside, but demoralized the Lions on the inside, who would of thunk it?
Share 49ersWebzone