LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Ya the Browns are decent against the pass..............but rank 27th against the run. What does our offense do well? Yup that's what I thought.

35-10 49ers.

Exploitation is the name of our game.

It really does feel good to know we have a creative and thoughtful coach.....No single game plan looks alike. Even if we are physical with "F", we execute with a "PH.D." We destroyed the Bucs on the outside, but demoralized the Lions on the inside, who would of thunk it?

I actually tried to watch this game today, it hurt my brain. The browns are an up and coming team, Colt should be a good QB in a few years, just seems to have a knack for winning, almost like Tebow is known for.

With that, I dont see how they move the ball on us, or stop our ground attack, and Alex should be able to find holes when he needs them. I dont take the Browns lightly, but we should be 6-1 soon enough.
Hey, look! Another "huge test" thread. I'm sure we'll see these all the way up to the Superbowl...

This
The Browns main LG is out so Thomas will not have an inside safety net
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Ali needed frazier
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not even worried one bit. One man cannot block 2.

He obviously would never be assigned to block both...in base he'll probably get a lot of J, in nickel he'll get a lot of A
eh, they are middle of the pack on sacks surrendered, could go either way..
Originally posted by MaliCali:
eh, they are middle of the pack on sacks surrendered, could go either way..

So maybe Brooks and RayMac apply a bunch of pressure...but it will be harder for the Smiths.
Originally posted by iohk:
Ali needed frazier

this isn't frazier not even close.
Their offense is pathetic to begin with and Massoquoi had a concussion today, so he may out Sunday. Their defense has good numbers but they've played some pretty horrific offenses so far this year. The highest ranked was Oakland at #13, the rest of the offenses they've faced are in the bottom third in yards per game and scoring.

We're going to kill them

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Oct 23, 2011 at 10:39 PM ]

Lol. That picture of Harbaugh cracks me up. He is like Will Ferrell, just watching his facial expressions is hilarious.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Their offense is pathetic to begin with and Massoquoi had a concussion today, so he may out Sunday. Their defense has good numbers but they've played some pretty horrific offenses so far this year. The highest ranked was Oakland at #13, the rest of the offenses they've faced are in the bottom third in yards per game and scoring.

We're going to kill them

LOL

I have a feeling this game might be closer than anticipated.
I will be attending this one to get a closer view of how the team is doing....
Ya the Browns are decent against the pass..............but rank 27th against the run. What does our offense do well? Yup that's what I thought.

35-10 49ers.

Exploitation is the name of our game.
you stole what i was going to say 27th in the nfl in run defense we SHOULD run all over them
teddy is going to take one to the house! hes due for one
Share 49ersWebzone