There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Harbaugh was asked about it in today's press conference, but he said he didn't remember what was said.
Maybe he did, maybe he didnt. I think Jim's just tryin to avoid the situation, probably remembered it, just didnt wanna take it any further.

Either way, Shwartz is a hypocrite and a b***h
I had no idea I was being filmed from my buddies phone. I am like this all the time by the way but from another fans perspective how do you guys react? I am very loud and into the game. They threatened to kick me out this bar alot because of my rambunciousness and the way I cheer for my team. Yeah I had a few beers but im always into my game. I am very passionate about my Niners football. The bar looks kind of dead because I live on the east coast (alot of east coast team fans here) and this game lasted a long time so most of their team have already played but I have a group of people behind me. You hear the guys behind me (Redskin fand) saying "flag and he was down" just trying to catch me off guard lol. I was not sure where to post this but I figured what the hell.

lmaooooo I was at the game and my reaction was quite similar!
Anyone notice the 5 to 6 yards the Refs gave extra to us on Ginn's 4th qtr punt return

Ginn Ran out of bounds near the 40 and the ball was spotted on the 35.

Maicoco (sp) has this on his blog
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Anyone notice the 5 to 6 yards the Refs gave extra to us on Ginn's 4th qtr punt return

Yeah, read the article about it today. Refs gave us two gifts...that and the invisible horsecollar penalty on Gore. But that still doesn't offset the numerous BS penalties that the Lions got away with such as Vanden Bosch seemed to jump offsides on his sack/fumble play and roughing passer penalty on Aldon who was tackling when Stafford released the throw. Those gifts for the Lions were MUCH worse!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Yeah, read the article about it today. Refs gave us two gifts...that and the invisible horsecollar penalty on Gore. But that still doesn't offset the numerous BS penalties that the Lions got away with such as Vanden Bosch seemed to jump offsides on his sack/fumble play and roughing passer penalty on Aldon who was tackling when Stafford released the throw. Those gifts for the Lions were MUCH worse!

In Best's big run, Willis was clearly held. Cully said that Megatron pushed off on every reception to the outside that he had..none of those were called. The PI was questionable imo. What about the flags that killed our play, then the refs said "opps no call"? I can go on..but why bother? We won.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Oct 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
In Best's big run, Willis was clearly held. Cully said that Megatron pushed off on every reception to the outside that he had..none of those were called. The PI was questionable imo. What about the flags that killed our play, then the refs said "opps no call"? I can go on..but why bother? We won.

The no-call delay by refs was maddening! Let the Lions see what we were going to do and then say, "Never mind!"
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I had no idea I was being filmed from my buddies phone. I am like this all the time by the way but from another fans perspective how do you guys react? I am very loud and into the game. They threatened to kick me out this bar alot because of my rambunciousness and the way I cheer for my team. Yeah I had a few beers but im always into my game. I am very passionate about my Niners football. The bar looks kind of dead because I live on the east coast (alot of east coast team fans here) and this game lasted a long time so most of their team have already played but I have a group of people behind me. You hear the guys behind me (Redskin fand) saying "flag and he was down" just trying to catch me off guard lol. I was not sure where to post this but I figured what the hell.

Funny as hell... can't believe you jumped on the table and didn't get tossed! But I can appreciate your excitment, It's hard not act like a nut these days they way we've been winning these games.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Funny as hell... can't believe you jumped on the table and didn't get tossed! But I can appreciate your excitment, It's hard not act like a nut these days they way we've been winning these games.

imagine if the call was reversed.
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The D-line was just awesome. Could be wrong, I don't remember we ever have to blitz once. McD, J. Smith and Aldon was all over Stafford when they had to. Last Lions' drive, first play, sack of Stafford -- Lions didn't want anything to do with a comeback drive anymore, even though there's about 1 min left on the clock. They walked up to the LOS all dejected like.

I think I read somewhere that we only send more than four rusher once or so, which means we generated an excellent pass rush with just the standard four-man rush. I also think I saw a statistic somewhere that Fangio actually did not send blitzes very often the entire season so far, because the four-man rush was doing so good.

If that is true, it is a great credit to our D-Line and to think of it, they still have five more chances to go after NFC West QBs this season

I read we have blitzed 32.3 % of our defensive plays.

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

Now THAT is a f**king wallpaper
i loved how JS did that...wish i knew what he said to Stafford
i loved how JS did that...wish i knew what he said to Stafford

"I'm gone f**k you tonight pretty boy, yeeehaww!"
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

BAWSE!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home