LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
blount might get thru the tiny d of the colts but against the fast, strong, and big front 7 of the niners, he better bring his A game. as for freeman... i hope hes ready a double dose of smith with a raymac on the side.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow Freeman checks down a lot, Bowman and Willis are gonna be busy.

Our LB's have good Speed/ Cover skills, I hope we can neutralize the underneath stuff.
The Colt are in Zone waaay too much and are giving Freeman everything.
The Bucs were 10-6 last year. They are a pretty good team. It's going to be a tough game for us. They have a solid, fast , aggressive defense. Their offense is a bit shaky.
They're a big powerful team and I think our d line is slightly undersized for a 3-4. Hopefully we shut their run game down.
Hopefully we use kapernick like they just used johnson
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Hopefully we use kapernick like they just used johnson

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by jreff22:

We actually play a LOT of zone and do this a lot.

I know, might be time to change s**t up a bit

Harbaugh is taking notes as we type.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
So now that the dust has settled on out win :) .... Was anyone else dissatisfied with our D espically that last drive? I mean Phili was driving but we had a bit of luck happen

To be honest, not really. I knew Vick was a beast but the D played tough all game, and the kicker was horrible. If anything I was happy seeing the improvements this team kept showing, specially in the D. That doesn't mean we were flawless by any means far from it.
If anything the Philly game gave me more confidence in our D. Vick balled out and still only got 23 points. We bent a little, but didn't break. If we rush any other QB the way we did Vick, he'll be out on injure reserved. Our run D held Shady McCoy to 18 yards. Rogers was money against one of the games elite playmakers (Jackson). I think our D is only gonna get better. I dont know about a blow out, but I expect a stomp out. No way Blunt runs on Willis, Bowman and Smith, not to mention the front 3.

Can you tell I've been drinking the kool-aid?

Yeah, but Fangio went pretty Blitz crazy against the Vick, nice seeing his different packages.
i have no idea where to put this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d822cfd67/Harbaugh-49ers-haven-t-flinched
Our DL better wrap up on Freeman each chance they get. I know it was against Michael Vick, but there were just way too missed sacks yesterday. Obviously, Freeman isn't as nimble as Vick, but he can move around under pressure and is a pretty big dude. Lets see if McDonald, the Smiths and Brooks and company can bring him down when they get the chance.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Our DL better wrap up on Freeman each chance they get. I know it was against Michael Vick, but there were just way too missed sacks yesterday. Obviously, Freeman isn't as nimble as Vick, but he can move around under pressure and is a pretty big dude. Lets see if McDonald, the Smiths and Brooks and company can bring him down when they get the chance.

Bowman is going to eat Freeman's soul
That brain teaser add was amazing
Share 49ersWebzone