LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Joecool:
If I were an Eagles fan, I would be pissed also.

Over $200 million dollars between three players with a 1-3 record, yup I'd be pissed too.

Are the three players: Vick, NA and Revis?
I live in Philly and it's been hilarious listening to the radio stations this morning. A little upsetting too cause they won't give any credit to the niners.

People at work know I'm a niners fan and nobody wants to talk to me about the game. I'm a Navy LT and their boss, so they are trying to behave and not engage me. Meanwhile, I'm walking around with a huge smile on my face and can tell that they just want to tell me to go f**k myself.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Over $200 million dollars between three players with a 1-3 record, yup I'd be pissed too.

Vick, NA and Samuels.
Too funny especially his name.
LOLOLOL!!!!!! That's gonna happen a lot this year to our opponents fans. I wonder how much money he lost?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Otter:
He's such a huge fan, he hasn't bought a new jersey in almost two decades.

He is huge, he must weigh 400 pounds.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Vick, NA and Samuels.

Haha...just caught that I put Revis...wrong green team.
Can somebody transcribe? I'm at work.
I just wanted to throw some appreciation out to Jim Tomsula without starting an official appreciation thread. I don't remember exactly what play during the game it was but coach Tomsula got fired up after a big stop, and his energy on sidelines got me fired up and I came flying up off the couch to celebrate with him!! Coach Harbaugh seemed to love his energy too! I can only imagine how awesome it must be to play for him if what he brings can excite a fan sitting in his living room to fly off the couch and make an ass of himself! Loved it! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by Otter:
He's such a huge fan, he hasn't bought a new jersey in almost two decades.

I'm guessing you were joking. But in case you're not, we all know that's a throwback. I have a Montana and Young jersey that are only a few years old. I'm sure in Philly they still sell Cunningham jerseys.

Did a defender ever touch the guy to down him? I dont recall
a couple guys ran up near the end. But yea he was on the ground for awhile before someone touched him. Bowman wasn't letting him up lol!
No but like the Giants game showed, if a player goes down with the clear intention of staying down, he gets ruled down and the play ends.
I love that Goldson didn't do anything stupid like trying to get up and run with it. Just cradle it up and let the play end with possession.
still waiting for someone to post a still shot with a good angle of J.Smith getting mobbed on the sideline. Call it the 1st Great On-field Moment of this regime and in this decade - bar none.
Share 49ersWebzone