There are 163 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have no problem giving Alex his props b/c when i talk bad about him I'm not hating just giving how i truly feel. so if he does good in my opinion then it needs to be stated. can't just talk about the bad and not the good. Anyway the guy played great yesterday. We need consistency in his play. The o line still has so many issues. Pass protection was better but they still had a lot of issues. At times I think Smith has to feel the pressure better and get rid of the ball. Run game came alive but the Eagles run defense is terrible. I think next week vs TB will be a tougher challenge. Defensively we just need some more consistent and solid safety play. In reality you are gonna give up some big plays to the Eagles offense. The key was creating big plays as well. That shoestring tackle that Brown made on Desean on that long pass play in the 3rd quarter was huge. That tackle and Justin smith's hustle were something special. Willis is a beast out there. I don't think folks realize how big it was that the Eagles did not break any big screen plays. And that was b/c Willis was following MCcoy all day out of the backfield. I repeast never take Aldon off the field. Haralson is a back up. And will Brooks keep his ass on sides.

Both sides of the ball showed some great adjustments. Throwing the ball on 1st down was key. the whole NFL stacks 8 in the box vs the Niners on 1st down. Time to make them pay. On defense they brought pressure. No need in playing zone and giving Vick forever. He's gonna beat you either way. I like that approach. Brign the heat.
this is too funny

• THEB
  • Veteran
he should just kick back and eat some more chicken wings before he has a heart attack.

Bernard Hopkins was doing the same thing yesterday on twitter.

Seeing the other teams' fans pist....that sh*t is hilarious. lol
I love his handle! haha
Boo fricken hoo...dude needs to lay off the cheesesteaks and tasty cakes before he has cardiac arrest.
UMADBRO?
Welcome to Ninerland the last 6-7 years. At least you have Reid not Nolan and Singletary. And Vick is still the sh*t. Fan or not you have to appreciate the talent

Dream Team baby!!!
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
I love his handle! haha

I had to listen to it twice to make sure that was really what he said his name was.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Boo fricken hoo...dude needs to lay off the cheesesteaks and tasty cakes before he has cardiac arrest.

Those are hard to lay off of man. So...tasty.

If I were an Eagles fan, I would be pissed also.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Those are hard to lay off of man. So...tasty.

Oh man, my buddy from Philly sent me a box of the crumb cakes...OMG!
  • Otter
  • Veteran
He's such a huge fan, he hasn't bought a new jersey in almost two decades.
Haha, oh man, I'm not even upset that all the post-game hype has not been focused on the Niners. I'm actually enjoying myself more watching stuff like this. It's soooo good to be on the other side! Keep it coming eagles fans this is going to be a GREAT week!!! Loved the Vick interview too!

@1:25, that's my FAAVVOORRITTE part

CAN WE JUST MAKE THIS A PHILLY CRYING THREAD???
Originally posted by Otter:
He's such a huge fan, he hasn't bought a new jersey in almost two decades.

He is huge, he must weigh 400 pounds.
Share 49ersWebzone