LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
The refs didn't try to screw us with any super big, major calls this week. Probably because they have a common hatred for Vick. I loved it.

Vick's comments got FOX to have Mike Perrera live at hand to comment on plays. No way the refs eff up this game.
I'm sure this has been pointed out in the 403 pages of this thread but did anyone notice who let the guy through that blocked the FG?

Chilo Rachal. Your not even starting and you wind up screwing us out of points! C'mon man!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'm sure this has been pointed out in the 403 pages of this thread but did anyone notice who let the guy through that blocked the FG?

Chilo Rachal. Your not even starting and you wind up screwing us out of points! C'mon man!

That guy who blocked the FG is a giant (6'9''), he just stepped over the line
Nit-picking after the win:

Guys, I don't get this, help me out... 2nd quarter - 6:20 remaining - 2nd down and 6 to go

The throw is to VD running a 10 yard out, and we are obviously backed up up tight inside the 10. Track the pass slowly as it heads to VD. Why... why doesn't VD make any real effort to catch this?

Freeze VD when he is at the 17 yard line... then slowly watch... He had separation and room to step forward (even a couple yds) and he basically just stops... letting the defender run into the back of him... he then watches the ball, but never even reaches out his arms for it. This was an easy catch... so VD... Why?
Did anyone else hear the Fan in the background after the Ronnie Brown fumble?? I was laughing my a$$ off.

It was hella loud "Hey Brown you suck, I hope you get cut!!" Though I couldnt tell if he said cut or hurt. Funny either way
"This is your boy, eatthatpu$$y445..."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

thats what stuck out to me in the vid too
i've been there. thank god i didn't videotape myself.
  • Jiks
s**t... Should've put that guy up against Aldon Smith.

I wonder if the 445 is his weight
Originally posted by valrod33:

sign him.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:

sign him.

New RT
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
this is too funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NINERS BRING THE PAIN!!!!!!

No one understands what we have brewing in SF! There will be more upset fan videos posted on youtube this season because of our Forty Niners!

Love to see the competition weep!

ps- you know this dude will be sitting on his couch with hella food and some beers next week rootin on the Eagles... LOL
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Nit-picking after the win:

Guys, I don't get this, help me out... 2nd quarter - 6:20 remaining - 2nd down and 6 to go

The throw is to VD running a 10 yard out, and we are obviously backed up up tight inside the 10. Track the pass slowly as it heads to VD. Why... why doesn't VD make any real effort to catch this?

Freeze VD when he is at the 17 yard line... then slowly watch... He had separation and room to step forward (even a couple yds) and he basically just stops... letting the defender run into the back of him... he then watches the ball, but never even reaches out his arms for it. This was an easy catch... so VD... Why?

I think the ball was on the low side when it got to him, may be to his knees. Also by Vernon's body language, he might have felt the defender closing on the ball, so he tried to shield the ball from the DB , less it's a pick. Careful and smart play by Vernon I think. That close to the goal line err on the side of safe.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 4, 2011 at 6:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone