There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Those are hard to lay off of man. So...tasty.

Oh man, my buddy from Philly sent me a box of the crumb cakes...OMG!
  • Otter
  • Veteran
He's such a huge fan, he hasn't bought a new jersey in almost two decades.
Haha, oh man, I'm not even upset that all the post-game hype has not been focused on the Niners. I'm actually enjoying myself more watching stuff like this. It's soooo good to be on the other side! Keep it coming eagles fans this is going to be a GREAT week!!! Loved the Vick interview too!

@1:25, that's my FAAVVOORRITTE part

CAN WE JUST MAKE THIS A PHILLY CRYING THREAD???
Originally posted by Otter:

He is huge, he must weigh 400 pounds.
wooooooow!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
If I were an Eagles fan, I would be pissed also.

Over $200 million dollars between three players with a 1-3 record, yup I'd be pissed too.
HELL YA! NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Otter:

He is huge, he must weigh 400 pounds.

Honestly, he shut it off because he was about to cry. No joke, he's seriously tearing up....
eagles radio was funny as hell yesterday. my good friends are eagles fans and boy they were sad as s**t yesterday at the bar i had them ready to fight i was talking bout them so bad
Originally posted by oldman9er:
You will never get through to that one. Watched him for a long time. He will never come around to Alex Smith.

Glad to see you somewhat staying open, JC... backwards compliments at times or not.

I'm only being picky at Alex not being able to make those incredible off-step throws.

Alex is playing great through 4 games now. Not good, but great. All you can ask from the guy is to find the open guys within the offense. That is Montanesque and the reason why the media and other people never bought into Montana because he wouldn't have those lights out games.

If Vick played within the offense and checked down to the open receiver within the play, we don't win vs the Eagles. QB's should have that gunslinger mentality, but this year, the coaches are letting them get carried away with it and there's no responsibility for playing a sound game. That's why we are seeing a lot of these high numbers put up in losses.
Note: We didn't get lucky this game. We didn't come back by doing trick plays and onside kicks. We came back running a balanced offense and with a hustle defensive play to end it.

Mora Jr. also pointed out early how the Eagles' ball carriers were not securing the ball and it came out that he was right at the end. Also good thing Maclin had a hurt hammy.
Maybe if his big ass was on their D-Line they couldve shut down FRANK THE TANK!
Note: We didn't get lucky this game. We didn't come back by doing trick plays and onside kicks. We came back running a balanced offense and with a hustle defensive play to end it.

Mora Jr. also pointed out early how the Eagles' ball carriers were not securing the ball and it came out that he was right at the end. Also good thing Maclin had a hurt hammy.

Yes, this Win wasn't given to us , we went out there took it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Ronnie Brown did kind of "hand it" to us. That was the worst example of ball control I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Ronnie Brown did kind of "hand it" to us. That was the worst example of ball control I've ever seen.

Don't worry, Alex Smith handed them one also.