LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
The 49ers had a package of wildcat plays for him this game.

yeah, this is what I figured. just thought it was a wrinkle they were throwing in to try and trip up the D. didn't work so well though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
its called a wildcat offense

......which sucks!!!

+1

I cringe everytime I see us lined up in that formation lol
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Oct 2, 2011 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
It was a safety blitz. Morgan was the open man. Smith read it beautifully. Touchdown.

I thought one of the knocks on Smith is that he has trouble reading defenses...well that's what the NFL Network guys said last week.

Prolly Sapp Or Dukes, they tend to emphasize that alot. Means nothing coming from the source.
I was thinking they were going to do a little QB option.
Who gives a $hit! Can you answer the question genius
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Prolly Sapp Or Dukes, they tend to emphasize that alot. Means nothing coming from the source.

He probably does at times and likes to check down but given the time he can be as a good QB. It's hard reading defenses when you are getting pulled down on your back drop.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM ]
I'm gonna say Justin Smith for causing the fumble that pretty much iced the game at that point
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Philly-Postgame-Locker-Room-Speech/2d330791-4a2b-4314-b753-6e3c84d97d35

Great Postgame video!!!
Alex Smith and it's not even close
I think player of the game is Alex, but play of the game, by far, goes to Justin. Hell of an effort. Eagles were being careless with the ball all day. Justin capitalized on it. Great play!

so many players had huge plays that led to this win, but its gotta be Smith. He was flawless in the 3rd quarter--absolutely perfect--and brought us back into the game. A mistake, even a punt, at any point there could have ended the game. He put the team on his back and delivered.
Smith for sure.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Alex Smith and it's not even close

Wrong. Brian Jennings. He's the player of every game.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Philly-Postgame-Locker-Room-Speech/2d330791-4a2b-4314-b753-6e3c84d97d35

Great Postgame video!!!

Just Awesome !!!!
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Just Awesome !!!!

Gave me the chills! I love this team!!!
Share 49ersWebzone