LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**king drove me nuts when I saw this

on 3rd&17

then we need to call a timeout because we're not ready

then after the timeout we keep him in there and just run gore (or was it hunter) off shotgun

was a wildcat play really going to get us 17 yards?
ok thanks. i was gona be pissed if we had another qb contraversy. on a side note...dear God please never let the 49ers show another wildcat formation again. Amen.
I'm thinking Smith had to take 1 play off to re-inflate his throwing hand. It was getting progressively smaller and losing adequate pressure for a 3rd and 17 pass play.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
its called a wildcat offense

......which sucks!!!
His name is KaEpernick so it should be Kaep not kap.
Originally posted by VDSF:
NFL Network can't figure out the eagles problem

who gives a sh*t! Talk about the winners here!

Their problem is that they ran into the 49ers!
Bryant4 ever, I did not post everything that went right, but surely should have made mention of some teeth rattling hits, of which there were a bunch, and thanks for that clip...it was a beaut. To the 3 new folks who joined the WZ, saying nothing, reading nothing, does not a splendid future portend. You gotta say something ,say it. I haven't heard much from someone too tired to read or write, nor has anyone else. Strange as it may seem, there was plenty more you 3 could have written about...if you even bothered to watch or listen to the game.

For guys like us who waited until 1977 when this wagon finally got turned around, on into the 80s, then 90s, then all went to black...and has stayed there for 10 long yrs. Maybe you 3 might think on that next time you decide to post something, er, nothing.

No matter, point is we still put a lick on a very good team, with a ballyhooed Qb, who was Houdini the first half and a pinata the second. That is due to our coach. Make no mistake about it, er-wreckson, noln, and BM(bigmike) would never have called a game like this. This was a team win, but Coach Harbaugh is every bit a part of that, and he was the one making the reads, countering Andy Reid's strategies, and in the end, Coach Harbaugh won. First time in near 10 yrs everyone in game played his heart out. I never saw that for either erickson, noln, or BM. We're gonna lose some more...league's just too balanced and tough not to... But there always has to be a first step, and niners took it...collectively...today. Coach has a lot to be proud of, as are we...the 49er fans.
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I picked them in pick em. Does that count?

The Niners get picked by an excessive amount of people in the Pick 'Em every week, regardless of logic. We're fans. Hoping/picking our team is what we do. This week it actually worked out.

Yeah but I picked them because I really thought we could win. I was even telling my dad and his friend that we were gonna win. Eagles have been the most disappointing team thus far.

Right? Dream Team? lol I bet Namdi is kicking himself for not staying in the Bay and signing with us... lol @ Namdi lol

Namdi sucks after not signing with us
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by VDSF:
NFL Network can't figure out the eagles problem

who gives a sh*t! Talk about the winners here!

Their problem is that they ran into the 49ers!

We paid them a visit and diagnosed their ailing.
  • Jiks
What the title sais...

Indeed. Slants are money
Definitely the play of the year.
I disagree.

The improve OLine play got us back in the game.

Horrible OLINE = No passing, No running, fumbles and interceptions.

An OK OLine = Giving a chance for the QB, RB and WR to make plays.

Lets hope that the OLine play would be better for 4 quarters next week.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Heard on the post game show, "can we give Ronnie Brown the game ball"
So we take one of our staples that help win us 5 super bowls and get us a TD after GB and all the other teams took it and made it their own and beat us with it. Time to start using it more often. Only problem is we don't have the greatest timing with our QBs and WRs and it can be potential easy picks.
Share 49ersWebzone