LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 1, 2011)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
cant fn wait. 9ers 24-10
Pete looks like one of those b***h made dudes who can't look you in the eye during confrontation.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
cant fn wait. 9ers 24-10
Pete looks like one of those b***h made dudes who can't look you in the eye during confrontation.

That sneaky b*****d Pete Carrol, is gonna lay down this season to get Luck.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

hahah ,,,whats going on here? maybe this is all that alex needed his whole career, a guy to slap his chest!
Originally posted by RonRon:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

hahah ,,,whats going on here? maybe this is all that alex needed his whole career, a guy to slap his chest!

This is why I love Harbaugh, he carries a father/son relationship with his quarterbacks in every respect.
24-10 with the 49ERS being victorious. Let's see which OL picks up the blitzes the best. I believe Jackson is gonna wish his OL could block and that his RB's could just move the ball against our defense better , finally we have a coach who doesn't just want to make it a close game.

It's gonna be the tale of the two OL's , only one will be victorious.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Sep 2, 2011 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by redrathman:

hahahahah ...Im gonna post that on the seahawks board
So pumped right now!
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
He has played pretty bad,
1st game (SD) 3/5 for 13 yards, no offensive touchdowns for the first team offense.
2nd game (Min) 11/21 for 75 yards, again 1st team offense scores no offensive touchdowns
3rd game (Den) 13/22 for 93 yards, and the first offensive touchdown by the first team offense

Having watched this game, the denver defense was destroying them and then Raheem Brock got a hit on a defensless receiver penalty that saved the one drive the first teamers got their only touchdown. Von Miller absolutely terrorized their left tackle and Brooks & Aldon & Parys shouldnt have a problem doing the same if Okung isnt in there.

Oh and by the way Lynch only has 10 yards on 6 carries this preseason...

I watched that Denver game too. It would be nice if that is the Oline that shows up on opening day. It will be a long day for that offense if it does. There isn't a place on that line that wasn't a weak spot.

Originally posted by redrathman:

now that is fu*king funny right there!!!!
I am very excited to see what plays Harbaugh has been saving for this very game....I hope we destroy the seagulls!!!!
IM f**kEN READY!!!!!!!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yea

f**k the Seachickens

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
hahahahah ...Im gonna post that on the seahawks board

Share 49ersWebzone