LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 1, 2011)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners - 34
Seahawks - 13

Gore gets 127 yards and 2 TD's.
Vernon Davis 85 yards and a TD.
and CRABTREE gets the other TD.
Anyone spot Hawksfan yet, that dude usually comes around about this time, cool guy imo, would like to hear his opinion of this upcoming game between us rivals
[ Edited by Slash49 on Sep 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM ]
Don't forget, "What's your deal?" was after the game. Harbaugh must still answer to that on the field.
seacocks are gonna get destroyed.... 35-10 sounds about right.

the real test will come week 2 against the cowboys, that'll show more or less what we can expect throughout the year.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Don't forget, "What's your deal?" was after the game. Harbaugh must still answer to that on the field.

Haha what's the story behind this "whats your deal" thing?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Haha what's the story behind this "whats your deal" thing?

Harbaugh rolling up the score vs USC and during this was the conversation during the midfield handshake.

Carroll: "What's your deal?"
Harbaugh: "What's your deal?"

JH was probably getting him back for when his ass got rocked when they played the 49ers back in the day.

What's Your Deal!!!!!

[ Edited by Slash49 on Sep 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
2010, Sun, Dec 12 Week 14 Seattle @ Niners.. Win 40-21.

They had a better QB & TE back then (Carlson is a better all around TE than Miller). We have better coaching this year, Frank Gore is back, Hunter is the most explosive #2 we've had in a long time and Braylon.

Is it optomistic, yes. Is it possible, definitly based off the most recent game against them.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We're playing at home. 49ers have trouble in Seattle, but generally we destroy the Seahawks when we play in San Francisco, Lambda. I doubt they stop Gore and an improved offense overall.

49ers win 28 - 13. Harbaugh doesn't step off the gas pedal.

Alright, alright. Well...here hoping that your predictions are good.

I'll be honest...I haven't seen Tavaris play this pre-season. How has he looked? Our secondary isn't the best...should we be worried?

I agree we have pwned SEA at the 'stick so that's good. Smith generally plays well against them at home. Is there defense doing anything different (better)?

I guess I'm just too traumatized from the "17-pts-is-an-offensive-explosion-stop-it-now" crew of years past.

He has played pretty bad,
1st game (SD) 3/5 for 13 yards, no offensive touchdowns for the first team offense.
2nd game (Min) 11/21 for 75 yards, again 1st team offense scores no offensive touchdowns
3rd game (Den) 13/22 for 93 yards, and the first offensive touchdown by the first team offense

Having watched this game, the denver defense was destroying them and then Raheem Brock got a hit on a defensless receiver penalty that saved the one drive the first teamers got their only touchdown. Von Miller absolutely terrorized their left tackle and Brooks & Aldon & Parys shouldnt have a problem doing the same if Okung isnt in there.

Oh and by the way Lynch only has 10 yards on 6 carries this preseason...
Niners 20-14.
Harbaugh's Stanford b*tch slap Carroll's USC. After the game Carroll ran up to Harbaugh saying, 'Who are you dealing with... You alright?

Harbaugh: 'Yeah I'm good...What's YOUR deal?'

Funny!

2010, Sun, Dec 12 Week 14 Seattle @ Niners.. Win 40-21.

They had a better QB & TE back then (Carlson is a better all around TE than Miller). We have better coaching this year, Frank Gore is back, Hunter is the most explosive #2 we've had in a long time and Braylon.

Is it optomistic, yes. Is it possible, definitly based off the most recent game against them.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
We're playing at home. 49ers have trouble in Seattle, but generally we destroy the Seahawks when we play in San Francisco, Lambda. I doubt they stop Gore and an improved offense overall.

49ers win 28 - 13. Harbaugh doesn't step off the gas pedal.

Alright, alright. Well...here hoping that your predictions are good.

I'll be honest...I haven't seen Tavaris play this pre-season. How has he looked? Our secondary isn't the best...should we be worried?

I agree we have pwned SEA at the 'stick so that's good. Smith generally plays well against them at home. Is there defense doing anything different (better)?

I guess I'm just too traumatized from the "17-pts-is-an-offensive-explosion-stop-it-now" crew of years past.

He has played pretty bad,
1st game (SD) 3/5 for 13 yards, no offensive touchdowns for the first team offense.
2nd game (Min) 11/21 for 75 yards, again 1st team offense scores no offensive touchdowns
3rd game (Den) 13/22 for 93 yards, and the first offensive touchdown by the first team offense

Having watched this game, the denver defense was destroying them and then Raheem Brock got a hit on a defensless receiver penalty that saved the one drive the first teamers got their only touchdown. Von Miller absolutely terrorized their left tackle and Brooks & Aldon & Parys shouldnt have a problem doing the same if Okung isnt in there.

Oh and by the way Lynch only has 10 yards on 6 carries this preseason...

Fair enough but those offensive outputs kinda match "another" offense we know this preseason, no?....

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Niners 20-14.

Yeah, Snake, if the Niners can get past the magical 17 point glass ceiling, that will open us up to the promised land. Any more couldn't added to the astonishment.
I'm pretty sure this is the year, when my homerism is proven right! We are going to the playoffs everyone, you guys ready?
cant fn wait. 9ers 24-10
Share 49ersWebzone