LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. HOU TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 3)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
lol ive seen this a few times and its funny everytime hahaha. brock has looked really good for a rookie, im not sayin hes gonna shut down andre, its sprinkled lightly with sarcasm and wishful thinking lol

brocks not a rookie, I thought he was with us on the ps last year?

I could be wrong though.

I can't wait, if spencer and rodgers are playing in this one, its a good test for our dbs against houston & schaub.

i could sworn he was but i may be wrong. either way hes very young and looks to have a bright future. i like what ive seen so far

Got him as a UDFA last year, but he didn't do much in the regular season. Pretty easy to forget. He's obviously making a lot more noise this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Originally posted by jrg:
ON MY BIRTHDAY!

no one cares
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jrg:
ON MY BIRTHDAY!

no one cares

LOL! Reminds me of that sewage scene in The Fugitive. Someone please put up a .gif

Wish the Niners would play on my birthday...
Eric_Branch
Jim Harbaugh expects offensive starters to play into third quarter Saturday vs. Texans. #49ers
braylon torches them for 2 TDs
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP)—Kendall Hunter’s(notes) phone wasn’t blowing up with messages the night the rookie running back scored the 49ers’ first touchdown of the preseason on a dazzling play in the third quarter.

Outside of a brief chat with his mother shortly after the game, Hunter didn’t receive many congratulatory calls or text messages at all.
That’s exactly how the 49ers’ fourth-round pick prefers it.

With more than two weeks left before the start of the regular season, the last thing the soft-spoken Hunter wants to do is get comfortable. Pats on the back can wait until Sept. 3 when final roster cuts are made.
Eric_Branch
Jim Harbaugh expects offensive starters to play into third quarter Saturday vs. Texans. #49ers

niiiiiiice
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Eric_Branch

niiiiiiice

Good. I'm going. Hope I don't get shot by some Hillbilly Texan!

Originally posted by Howlett:

lmao
Originally posted by Howlett:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Eric_Branch

niiiiiiice

That all depends on what he means by "offensive starters". It could be some starters will play into the 3rd quarter. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Alex won't play the 3rd. Kap could be playing in the third with most of our starters.
Eric_Branch

Nice. I want to see our offense really get going. What's the Texans secondary like?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Nice. I want to see our offense really get going. What's the Texans secondary like?

They added Jonathan Joseph.
You know what sucks? Trying to find someone who wants to go to this game for next to nothing. PM me if interested in CHEAP tix. k thx bye.
Share 49ersWebzone