LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hoping to see a lot of experimentation/re-structuring of the line. I wanna see Snyder back at RG, and Staley at RT.

Gonna be interesting to see how much time teh o line gets and how many different line ups they use. this is a copy cat league and I'm sure the Raiders plan on dialing up some blitzes.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Gonna be interesting to see how much time teh o line gets and how many different line ups they use. this is a copy cat league and I'm sure the Raiders plan on dialing up some blitzes.

I really hope so... trial by fire!
Are we tailgating or what?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
any word on the QB rotation yet?

And one more thing...

3 more days!!!!!

I would venture to guess:

Alex - 4 drives
Kaepernick - 5 to 7 drives
Masoli/McBLT - remaining snaps

I think we'll see a lot more of the 1st team this game. Isn't the 2nd pre-season game basically the "dress rehearsal" for the regular season squad? Or is it the 3rd game?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think we'll see a lot more of the 1st team this game. Isn't the 2nd pre-season game basically the "dress rehearsal" for the regular season squad? Or is it the 3rd game?

typpically the third. I am guessing this game will be laid out similar to the Saints with respect to playing time for starters, etc.
I'd like to win at least one pre-season game. If we could, I'd like it to be this one, above the rest.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'd like to win at least one pre-season game. If we could, I'd like it to be this one, above the rest.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Where do you find those girls watching Niner games?

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Over/Under 10pts?

I say they come out hungry and get a TD and 2 FG's. So over for me

• WWFGD
  • Veteran
Under. 7 points. Passing TD Smith to Davis.
Either way, we are beating the pre-season SB champs (but if I had to guess, I would go over, 2 TDs).
I think Smith scores us a FG (in his second offensive series) on a believable/legit 1st quarter drive; Kaep scrambles a purdy TD in the 2nd, and Hunter makes a huge impression within the last 2 quarters of the game.

-Also expecting Kilgore, Boone, and Goodwin to out-play Staley,Rachal, Davis, and Snyder (during o-line swing-around from quarter to quarter).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Aug 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM ]
  • mike
  • Veteran
I'd like to see kaepernick have a much better performance, saw some glimpses of hope from him, I love when he throws that super fast pass in a line as straight as an arrow. With some more slant type of routes available he should get those off right into slanting receivers.
after last week's display, i'm gonna say under.
Share 49ersWebzone