LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LETS KICK THE GAYDERS A$$!
I just want to see if we can make a first down
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
All I want is for improvement, from the QB's and O-Line.
Originally posted by tohara3:
I just want to see the 49ERS improve this week!

Yes, and not have the same players making the same mistakes. Just modest improvemet gets us to where we need to be by the 1st regular season game, which is a team with a chance of winning!
I know the pass protection last night was really bad, but what did you expect on a team with a new center, new offensive system, a new #1 WR, all with just 12 days to practice? And in which your QB missed half of those practices because of the FA rule?

I don't like making excuses for players usually, but I will give last night a pass. I will look at it as more of a wake up call. I was mad at first about how NO's DC Greg Williams was blitzing all out at a time when defenses don't do that, but it could be a good thing. I am sure of it that Harbaugh and his co-coaches will work together and figure out what went wrong, what they need to improve upon, and go from there. Remember, in the past with Nolan and Sing, we rarely made adjustments when things went wrong. You can bet this new coaching staff will be working on blitz pick-ups and pass pro the first chance they can get.

We still have a lot of work to do, but I trust this staff with that task. Stay tuned.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I might go to this game (free tickets).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lets beat these f*ggots
Originally posted by susweel:

Make sure you wear your Campbell jersey. Show your support.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pelos21:

No way, I'll be wearing my Mcfadden jersey.
Originally posted by pelos21:

Ouch.

Awesome raider fans! Your backups are better then ours good job lol (that's if we lose. If we win f**k the raiders lol!)
Hope to see Kaep make better decisions, and O-Line improvement.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I know the pass protection last night was really bad, but what did you expect on a team with a new center, new offensive system, a new #1 WR, all with just 12 days to practice? And in which your QB missed half of those practices because of the FA rule?

I don't like making excuses for players usually, but I will give last night a pass. I will look at it as more of a wake up call. I was mad at first about how NO's DC Greg Williams was blitzing all out at a time when defenses don't do that, but it could be a good thing. I am sure of it that Harbaugh and his co-coaches will work together and figure out what went wrong, what they need to improve upon, and go from there. Remember, in the past with Nolan and Sing, we rarely made adjustments when things went wrong. You can bet this new coaching staff will be working on blitz pick-ups and pass pro the first chance they can get.

We still have a lot of work to do, but I trust this staff with that task. Stay tuned.

That might be true. But what bothers me most, are the technical flaws of our O-Line...e.g. high pads....
I hope 49ers don't lose to Raiders! Niners looked pretty bad against Saints. I just don't want to hear my Raider fan buddies if we lose. I like it when they say, "it's just pre-season", thats why we lost.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone