There are 212 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I, as everyone else in Ninerdom, wants to see translation to the game field. It's imperative that this offensive unit start to gel and focus on mistake free ball, just execute. Well, we will see about that, won't we? On the other side of the ball, I can't wait to see Brooks AND Smith on the field together. Then, I would love to see how Whitner and Rogers do as well.

ST...now that's where we should see some stand outs...hopefully. Coverage, punts, kickoffs, field goals and extra points mean so much and given the coach, I expect better play.

With that, I just want to whip those Faiders into yelling for mercy one hard hit at a time!!!!!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Let the booing commence.

yes sir

As long as you are booing Raider players and not our own I am all for it

+1
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
I, as everyone else in Ninerdom, wants to see translation to the game field. It's imperative that this offensive unit start to gel and focus on mistake free ball, just execute. Well, we will see about that, won't we? On the other side of the ball, I can't wait to see Brooks AND Smith on the field together. Then, I would love to see how Whitner and Rogers do as well.

ST...now that's where we should see some stand outs...hopefully. Coverage, punts, kickoffs, field goals and extra points mean so much and given the coach, I expect better play.

With that, I just want to whip those Faiders into yelling for mercy one hard hit at a time!!!!!

Would love to see aldon starting a preseason game. Not sure if it'll be this week though.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

Basement
Go Niners!!!!!!

Pretty puckin' fumped!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 20, 2011 at 2:51 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Go Niners!!!!!!

Pretty puckin' fumped!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

Basement

Drake? Your a ninier fan too?
You know...I want to see some frickin' sacks, Brooks and Smith combined!

I want to see those slants while the OL gels to give Smith and QB Co. time to do it. I also expect some serious TE action on offense just cause the offense is geared toward it. Time will tell how it translates, but so far so good.

I just want more football!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to see Smith take hold of the OLB position and send Haralson to the bench where he belongs.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Game is at 8pm eastern right?
Alex sucks
Originally posted by Chief:
Game is at 8pm eastern right?

yes
How many quarters is alex slotted to play?
Share 49ersWebzone