LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol i remember Caeddar. Why'd he get bant again?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
<object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/D15xmKJSlEI&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D15xmKJSlEI&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object> #!</param>

Wow...Hey Raiders "why so seriouz?"
Battle of the Bay is seriouz bidnezz
the raiders can suck it
  • mike
  • Veteran

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

#!
should be a good game for sure. Huff and branch can give them similar blitz packages as the saints had with harper. I'd like to see us counter with some quick slants, their asomugha-less backfield should be easier to solve than the saint's. It'd be nice if fangio upped his blitz game as well but I know he wants to keep it a secret for some reason...

I'd like to see jason campbell take a hit like alex got last week, from the back blindsided.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Let the booing commence.

yes sir

As long as you are booing Raider players and not our own I am all for it
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, NIners, go!

We gone f**k em'
Go, NIners, go!

Wooooooooo
Is Alex's wife still cheering for da raiduhs?

Go, NIners, go!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike:
should be a good game for sure. Huff and branch can give them similar blitz packages as the saints had with harper. I'd like to see us counter with some quick slants, their asomugha-less backfield should be easier to solve than the saint's. It'd be nice if fangio upped his blitz game as well but I know he wants to keep it a secret for some reason...

I'd like to see jason campbell take a hit like alex got last week, from the back blindsided.

Raiders player: "Tell Jim Harbaugh, WE'RE GONNA BRING THA HOUSEEE!!"

JH: "What's your deal?"
Finally some niner football
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Hopefully today won't be a facepalm like last week.
Niners better f**kin be ready
Share 49ersWebzone