There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the eating crow for FA

I ate mine with brown rice and soy sauce.
Mmmm, crow.
You fair weather fans make me sick.
So who's left we can sign?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
In one weak I've gone from total despair, to irrational exuberance.

Crabtree, Edwards, Davis, Gore + Harbaugh = Scary Ass Offense.

Its time for Smith to nut up or shut up!!!
ALEX SMITH a top 10 QB this yearwith all the new toys?
  • obx49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,206
Originally posted by 671GOLDRUSH:
ALEX SMITH a top 10 QB this yearwith all the new toys?

Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
In one weak I've gone from total despair, to irrational exuberance.

Crabtree, Edwards, Davis, Gore + Harbaugh = Scary Ass Offense.

Its time for Smith to nut up or shut up!!!
This is some mighty fine tastin crow!

Nom nom nom
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
In one weak I've gone from total despair, to irrational exuberance.

Crabtree, Edwards, Davis, Gore + Harbaugh = Scary Ass Offense.

Its time for Smith to nut up or shut up!!!

This...I am a supporter but if he can't produce with the new personnel and coach in place It's over.
TO ALL THOSE EATING CROW:

I have been defending Baalke this whole time, but I had no idea we'd get a haul like this.

I just want to say that don't believe the jerks who say "I told you so!"

They're lying, we're just as surprised and happy as you are!


GO 9ERS
HAND ME A PLATE!
maybe some people will have some patience now...

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Aug 4, 2011 at 17:18:48 ]
I'm full as a bull........................happily!

Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
TO ALL THOSE EATING CROW:

I have been defending Baalke this whole time, but I had no idea we'd get a haul like this.

I just want to say that don't believe the jerks who say "I told you so!"

They're lying, we're just as surprised and happy as you are!


GO 9ERS

Ya it was a good plan Seattle and Arizona overpaid on most of their signings, Seattle TE Zach Miller 5yrs $34 million and half of it guaranteed LOL dumbf**ks IMO