There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Braylon Edwards

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I am fully eating crow after massively criticizing the teams lack of assertiveness. We have now gone out and upgraded the WR, C, S, and arguably the CB position too.

Full props to Baalke and the FO. I like the additions at OLB too, that replace our former starter, Lawson, with a couple of guys with great potential -- Applewhite and Aldon Smith (obviously).

Agree.

Now, if we trade for Asante Samuel I will cream my pants.
F**k YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Hope nothing comes of this...

keep up brah, cops said he wasnt involved

Thanks man! I will surely do my best to keep our fans...my faithful brethren, fully aware of pertinent information that has not yet been posted. If you would be so kind as to read the whole article, witnesses have come forth saying Braylon was egging his relatives on. I too hope nothing comes of this as we need all the help we can get.
Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!
Cool!! Alex better be ready to chuck the ball this year! No excuses.

$3.5 mil for one year is not bad. I'm happy with this signing.
Hopefully if he has a good year he's stays around
We went from projecting a 2-14 record to playoff or bust in one week

[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:17:19 ]
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
His hands still worry me but a great signing nevertheless.

I agree, but a big WR for the Red Zone is something we have not had in awhile. Hoping Smith and Edwards can change there track record next year.
YEAH...THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Man, I cannot remember the last time we had this much fire power. No more excuses for Alex Smith....finally put up or shut up..better yet get out!

Personally, I like the tools they are providing for the Rook....get em Kap!!!
I am fully eating crow after massively criticizing the teams lack of assertiveness. We have now gone out and upgraded the WR, C, S, and arguably the CB position too.

Full props to Baalke and the FO. I like the additions at OLB too, that replace our former starter, Lawson, with a couple of guys with great potential -- Applewhite and Aldon Smith (obviously).

Thank you for that.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faceless:
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
WHERE ARE THE HATERZ NOW!!!!

(Joke)

haha

I'm one of those so called haters. Look, don't get me wrong I love both the Whitner and Edwards signing, but we still haven't addressed needs in the most important positions on the football field. I will go even a step further by saying we have even regressed in some areas.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

:)))))))))))))))))))

TRENT BAALKEEEEEEE straight up pulling the heisman on all the haters hahahaha.

Reggie Smith is going to have to teach him how to Dougie because his sucks.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Hell yeah

With Crabtree, Edwards, Davis, and Gore, opposing D's wont know what hit 'em
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Agree.

Now, if we trade for Asante Samuel I will cream my pants.

Say word..me and you both! F it..let's go for it...trade Taylor Mays and a 3rd for Asante and we still need a vet Qb i think too.