There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Braylon Edwards

nice
Hell Yeah I don't post much but for this signing and occassion its time to come out of my shell. Now all we need is a capable QB
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Hope nothing comes of this...

keep up brah, cops said he wasnt involved

Thanks man! I will surely do my best to keep our fans...my faithful brethren, fully aware of pertinent information that has not yet been posted. If you would be so kind as to read the whole article, witnesses have come forth saying Braylon was egging his relatives on. I too hope nothing comes of this as we need all the help we can get.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hope nothing comes of this...

Thus far the Birmingham PD say he holds no involvement in the situation, it's gonna be an open/shut deal like last Summer when Michael Vick walked out of his own birthday party (and guns started blazing).

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/braylon-edwards-releases-statement-about-alleged-involvement-in-birmingham-bar-fight/?cmpid=RSS_link_um_football&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Braylon Edwards is the most talented receiver that we have had since...TO! that includes Crabs
Originally posted by Jacka:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Now that he's part of the team, how realistic is it that he will be suspended?

Less than 99%. he never actually took part in the fight plus technically CBA wasn't ratified when it happened so I dont think he can punished. No charges will be pressed on him either. He's cool

So basically anything less than 100%?
Best part is he is used to crappy passes from the Sanchize so he will be used to Smith! Plus he is so much taller than Crabtree the passes that were high will be caught by Edwards
One year deal, hope he plays well. Stay away from the law dammit!
I has an optimistic
Its a great day to be a Niner fan!

[ Edited by northshore on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:24:33 ]
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Best part is he is used to crappy passes from the Sanchize so he will be used to Smith! Plus he is so much taller than Crabtree the passes that were high will be caught by Edwards

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
With Crabtree, Edwards, Davis, and Gore, opposing D's wont know what hit 'em

An Alex Smith pass?

(sorry had to)
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
His hands still worry me but a great signing nevertheless.

Dropped 1 ball last year
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by bigmur49:

Funny but true.
why only one year!!!???