LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 463 users in the forums

Welcome Braylon Edwards

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our wr Corp crabs Edwards Morgan ginn Johnson Williams. Gotta love r wr now
Just read that his deal is $200,000 dollars cheaper than what Mike Sims-Walker's was

[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:34:13 ]
Jets Nation is committing suicide right now over the deal we made for him:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=66809&page=28

We got revenge on the Saints for stealing Franklin, and revenge on the f**king Jets for tampering with Crabs.

Originally posted by midrdan:
I don't know why people are super excited about this guy. Braylon Edwards cannot catch the ball. His catch rate + Alex Smith's accuracy = 1 catch out of, what, every 12 balls thrown his way? The Jets preferred someone who spent the last two years in jail over this guy.

just go cry to another site you loser, you was probably the # 1 cry baby when we werent making any moves & now that we are your still crying.
Getting rare props from ESPN's John Clayton for Rodgers, Goodwin, Edwards, and Whitner signing with us.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Just read that his deal is $200,000 dollars cheaper than what Mike Sims-Walker's was

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fakers23:
So do we still go after Malcom Floyd with Edwards signed?

YES! Screw Crabtree and ANY player that was one of Dingleberry's "boys"
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I am fully eating crow after massively criticizing the teams lack of assertiveness. We have now gone out and upgraded the WR, C, S, and arguably the CB position too.

Full props to Baalke and the FO. I like the additions at OLB too, that replace our former starter, Lawson, with a couple of guys with great potential -- Applewhite and Aldon Smith (obviously).

Classy move OnTheClock

Fear The Beard Junior

Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I am fully eating crow after massively criticizing the teams lack of assertiveness. We have now gone out and upgraded the WR, C, S, and arguably the CB position too.

Full props to Baalke and the FO. I like the additions at OLB too, that replace our former starter, Lawson, with a couple of guys with great potential -- Applewhite and Aldon Smith (obviously).

Classy move OnTheClock

+1

I was a little depressed reading some of OTC's posts... such a good poster temporarily gone astray. (same for MD, but he still may need some time)
Originally posted by Furlow:

I agree. I want to see us release Crabtree. He is my least favorite 49er EVER.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Fear The Beard Junior

That's either Kimbo Slice or Rick Ross
Great pick up! I really have to hand it to Baalke, he said he had a plan and now I'm a believer.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by Furlow:

I agree. I want to see us release Crabtree. He is my least favorite 49er EVER.

Your clinically insane
Share 49ersWebzone