There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York on KNBR now

Originally posted by zozell:
is there a link yet from knbr.com or 49ers.com? can someone post it as soon as they find it? Couldn't find one... work has some sites blocked...

I doubt they will post that link. I dont think the 49ers will allow it.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Joecool:
It wasn't a smart comment. We couldn't win a division where 7-9 made the playoffs.

He should have just said something like, the season is still a ways from starting and that we like our core and there will be some acquisitions along the way. Those teams have been together with the same coaching and are building in terms of personnel from those years together.

So you're saying he should have replaced the BS with more BS?

dumb BS with semi true BS.

Cuz everyone would have felt better with: "OMG I IZ OVERZ MY HEADS!!! WE IZ DA SUXXORS ANDZ DER IZ NO ENDZ IN SITEZ!!"
ITT we get mad at the owner for talking trash.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Jed just made the stupidest comment of all time. When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

I am not joking. I just about threw my computer against the wall.

Jed, sell the team. You are a joke and a liar. I believe I am more angry as a Niners' fan than ever. You have to be a moron to buy that argument.

The broadcasters are very skeptical.

The answer is simple. He really believes that Harbaugh is the 2nd coming of Walsh. If you take that into account, everything he says seems reasonable.

He is delusional, and a moron. And this guy has the keys to the franchise. We might as well be the Bengals, because he is right in Mike Brown's league.

Mad, you knew he screwd up when he claimed the teams out west made moves because thier scared of us. Then he was like. Oh s**t I better say some thing else. ha ha ha!

For those who were unable to listen: The painful silence across the radiowaves after his "scared" comment was spectacular. It is like nobody knew what to say to something that ridiculous. Jed, realizing the stupidity of his comment, then began to scramble. Just embarrassing. It just shows that he is not serious about this team being a contender.

I honestly believes that he thinks Niners fans are so stupid that getting Harbaugh alone eliminates any need to spend money and pick up players to better our roster. That Niners fans are so giddy over Harbaugh that we can trot out a roster of undrafted free agents and we will be thrilled.

Exactly. There are so many potential buyers out there who would instantly make this team a Super Bowl contender.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by yoshi:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:


The overreaction and hyperbole is amazing.

Not at all. It is a usual thing here.

how can the appropriate reaction be an overreaction???

In 2003 if someone said we would not make the playoffs again the rest of the decade....was that an overreaction?

Exactly...what's the appropriate reaction to cockamamie comments like that? Despite anything he does (getting Harbaugh), he continues to come off like this incompetent tool.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I think I could do his job better than him.

Please buy the team...today.

Saving up my lunch $$$ as we speak
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by yoshi:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:


The overreaction and hyperbole is amazing.

Not at all. It is a usual thing here.

how can the appropriate reaction be an overreaction???

In 2003 if someone said we would not make the playoffs again the rest of the decade....was that an overreaction?

Apples and oranges.
Originally posted by danimal:
alright I am done. I gave Jed time. I will now accept that the Niners will never win another Super Bowl in my life.

The NFL really really needs to implement a competition rule that prevents ownership from passing down into family. Only those motivated enough to acquire a team should be allowed to own.

I'm sure the NFL owners are going to agree on that
because they're scared of us?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Jed just made the stupidest comment of all time. When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

I am not joking. I just about threw my computer against the wall.

Jed, sell the team. You are a joke and a liar. I believe I am more angry as a Niners' fan than ever. You have to be a moron to buy that argument.

The broadcasters are very skeptical.

Sometimes being a little delusional is a good thing, even if it's tongue in cheek like I think that comment was. Usually people who are uber successful at the things they do have an over-inflated sense of importance of themselves.

When Jerry Rice said in his rookie training camp he was going to be the greatest WR of all time, we'd have probably laughed at him. Now who's laughing?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
because they're scared of us?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What is our W/L record in our division?
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by yoshi:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:


The overreaction and hyperbole is amazing.

Not at all. It is a usual thing here.

how can the appropriate reaction be an overreaction???

In 2003 if someone said we would not make the playoffs again the rest of the decade....was that an overreaction?

Exactly...what's the appropriate reaction to cockamamie comments like that? Despite anything he does (getting Harbaugh), he continues to come off like this incompetent tool.

People that don't like the comment and saying it was dumb, seems like a reasonable reaction. It's a matter of opinion, so calling it dumb is certainly a valid opinion.

Saying, the 49ers will never win again with this guy as owner, seems like an over-reaction. So I guess we're going 0-16 this year and the next, and the next...
Oh man I love this. People really think these kind of comments are dumb? Really? This is a freaking game. Jed is obviously having fun with it, as everyone should. You guys are taking this waaaaaaay too seriously.

I for one welcome the new WWF Jed.
Since we have absolutely owned the division and have won it for 8 straight years they are living in absolute fear. I am sure Rams defensive coaches are living in fear when thinking about game planning for Alex Smith. Cardinals coaches are sweating over the Larry Fitzgerald-Carlos Rogers matchup. Idiot.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Oh man I love this. People really think these kind of comments are dumb? Really? This is a freaking game. Jed is obviously having fun with it, as everyone should. You guys are taking this waaaaaaay too seriously.

I for one welcome the new WWF Jed.

You don't think he's embarrassed that alot people in Niner Talk are making fun of him now?