LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

I would be happy if the 49ers______.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm so happy the vast majority of you guys don't make decisions for this team. Niner discussions over the past 4 days have looked like a giraffe abortion.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
I'm so happy the vast majority of you guys don't make decisions for this team. Niner discussions over the past 4 days have looked like a giraffe abortion.

I have no idea what that looks like, but I lol'ed.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Trade Frank Gore and try and get something for him.

trade gore for kyle orton?
Originally posted by btwagner:
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Trade Frank Gore and try and get something for him.

trade gore for kyle orton?

lol i would want a really good back in next years draft! And a wr!
Sold the team to an owner who cared about winning and making some money, not only about making as much money as possible.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Had a real GM

The whole front office is full of low budget promote from within types.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Sold the team to an owner who cared about winning and making some money, not only about making as much money as possible.

I gave up on that one, I believe the Yorks are intent on keeping the team.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Ok, this is not intended to be a York or Baalke bashing thread, so let's keep that to a minimum. This thread is asking what moves would it take for you to be happy with our roster after a so far dead free agency period. Please be realistic.

For me it would be: sign Kreutz, sign Malcom Floyd, resign Goldson, resign Franklin, and sign Carlos Rogers.

it's already too late for them to please the fanbase. They already missed out on too many players that would have filled needs.

By the way, besides Kreutz and Floyd, everyone else that you want to resign would probably piss everyone off even more. Goldson and Franklin aren't worth what they want, so signing them would mean we'd be severely overpaying both of them. Franklin has fallen off and Goldson is terrible. Carlos Rogers is also HORRIBLE.

Even if he isn't great, Carlos Rogers is at least an upgrade over T. Brown. Plus I don't think that Phillip Adams is ready to start. Samuel doesn't seem like a fit to me because playing man and press aren't his strong suits. I respect your opinion, but if you have a better idea please offer it up.
Traded baalke for harbaugh as GM..give the man full control
get a nt, cb and a new stadium. Better yet, lose every game and get the 1st pick in every round. Balke wuold find a way to mess it up.

Sold the team to new owners and established a front office that makes sense.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Sold the team to new owners and established a front office that makes sense.

Yep this is the da word...
personally when fans boycott the games or show up with the following

cause there is point of no return
keep goldson, everybody else steps up fills a gap becomes solid starter..get something far for crabsfoot now or at least next year get something for the diva
Originally posted by aman49:

No, the team looks like a Giraffe abortion
Share 49ersWebzone