LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

I would be happy if the 49ers______.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
get carlos rogers and trade a 3rd and 5th for asante

get kreutz

get braylon edwards (not exactly #1 wr but we have good core with crabtree morgan and edwards along with ronald johnson and ginn/kyle williams)

Would take more for asante
Originally posted by Chief:
I would be happy if the 49ers kept me and about 5% of their current fan base and recruited an entire new set of better less b***hy more knowledgeable football fans.

I love it! Well said! Sign me up lol. Too many b***hed on here hating
carlos rogers is a really good cover corner...he gets a bad rep bc his hands are absolutely awful, he drops a lot of passes that my grandmother could pick off, but his coverage skills are much better than clements were

he would be a good signing
plus sign kreutz, franklin, and goldson

a wr would be nice too

a fb would be gravy
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Sign- Franklin, Goldson, Carlos Rodgers, and Braylon Edwards

Trade a 2nd rounder for Samuals.
Originally posted by superman49er:
carlos rogers is a really good cover corner...he gets a bad rep bc his hands are absolutely awful, he drops a lot of passes that my grandmother could pick off, but his coverage skills are much better than clements were

he would be a good signing
plus sign kreutz, franklin, and goldson

a wr would be nice too

a fb would be gravy

It would be nice if we had a DB at least knock down the passes, instead of how nate last season would watch teh ball go into the wr's hands (like he was a baseball umpire)
If they signed a starting cb Rodgers or trade for A samuel (no more than a 3rd)

If they signed b edwards or malcom F. We need a big target WR that doesnt have alligator arms and is in practice and wants the ball! Sorry Cashtree you SUCK!

Sign a Center. Olin K was talking retiring I dont know who else is out there but center is important

Sign Goldson! Sign MAN LAW! yes they are not studs by why regress.. lets keep this thing going forward!!

GO... Niners!

get kreutz

get braylon edwards (not exactly #1 wr but we have good core with crabtree morgan and edwards along with ronald johnson and ginn/kyle williams)

well said but i don't know about Carlos , i would trade for asante but we would give up the farm no thanks Ballak you are a moron for not going after cormatie !
I'd be happy if we just filled the depth chart before the season starts.

I think we made the best offseason move anyone could have ever made.

Signing Harbaugh
I would be happy if the 49ers kept me and about 5% of their current fan base and recruited an entire new set of better less b***hy more knowledgeable football fans.

i'd be happy if we resigned ManLaw. and work more of a 4-3. JSmith-Soap-RayMac-ASmith would be a pretty good Dline. If we get Franklin back, he can rotate with Soap, and on 3-4 looks.

Resign Goldson, not enamored with his play but who else is out there...

Sign SOMEONE at CB, looks like we have some young talent, but i'm not convinced the youngin' are ready to step up. I can hope but you dont win football games on hopes and dreams.

Sign Braylon Edwards, or at least go after some other big names. Edwards is a head case, but we cant keep waiting for Crabtree, we need more competition and Edwards is a BIG target that can really help our offense. not to mention keeping him away from the Cards.

Rly, just do something to get better. It sounds great to develop our own players, but seems like we are losing our own FA and we just watch as everyone else gets better. How does a team like the Patriots keep getting this "Madden-esque" trades offerring 2 late picks for OchoCinco and a 5th for Hayneworth?!?! The Eagles and Pats look like teams using cheat codes...and we just sit here...

This is all moot once the season start tho, rly i'll be happy to see a team that has competent coaching and not making bone-headed mistakes. I think we have the talent to make the playoffs. Hard to see us making a push deep tho...esp when the Perennial winners keep making moves that give them All Star teams.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Signed a few good role playing free agents and cut bum ass chilo.
Get rid of Chilo, by getting Olin Kreutz and let Snyder or Wragge fill in at Guard.

Then get Carlos Rodgers and not Assante. Because Assante is rated as one of the worst tacklers in football according to a report posted on the eagles official website that based it on a report. 36 missed tackles. Otherwise we trade Nates tackling and run support but lack of coverage for the opposite in Assante.

Resign G at saftey.

Franklin-if we don't get anyone else. This is a team that needs to develope their talent and see if they can play and if not get rid of them. So- let the kids play (McKillop, Bowman, Adams, Culliver etc.).

get kreutz

see this is a reasonable good list. except i'd rather have Lloyd then edwards.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
won the superbowl
Share 49ersWebzone