LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

I would be happy if the 49ers______.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok, this is not intended to be a York or Baalke bashing thread, so let's keep that to a minimum. This thread is asking what moves would it take for you to be happy with our roster after a so far dead free agency period. Please be realistic.

For me it would be: sign Kreutz, sign Malcom Floyd, resign Goldson, resign Franklin, and sign Carlos Rogers.
Trade Frank Gore and try and get something for him.
get carlos rogers and trade a 3rd and 5th for asante

get kreutz

get braylon edwards (not exactly #1 wr but we have good core with crabtree morgan and edwards along with ronald johnson and ginn/kyle williams)
RG/C to get rid of chilo

any decent CB

resign goldson

and if Crabtree won't be ready for season, then a WR of greater ability would be nice..

I think we can make a decent run with the rest of what we have.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Trade Frank Gore and try and get something for him.

Frank Gore should retire a Niner, he is the best RB the Niners have EVER had, meaning no disrespect to any of the many good ones we have had.
Had better fans

[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Aug 1, 2011 at 08:31:01 ]
Had a real GM
Resign Frank, package 3rd and 5th for Osi, resign Aubrayo, sign Carlos and trade for WR Floyd.
Scoop up Carlos Rogers from Washington, and Brent Grimes from ATL!
Bring back TO!!! We need someone to put these crap qbs in their place.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
get carlos rogers and trade a 3rd and 5th for asante

get kreutz

get braylon edwards or malcom floyd (not exactly #1 wr but we have good core with crabtree morgan and edwards along with ronald johnson and ginn/kyle williams)

This
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Bring back TO!!! We need someone to put these crap qbs in their place.

Enough with that fool, he is not worthy of putting on the red and gold, no matter how bad this team is.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would be happy if the 49ers kept me and about 5% of their current fan base and recruited an entire new set of better less b***hy more knowledgeable football fans.
Originally posted by Chief:
I would be happy if the 49ers kept me and about 5% of their current fan base and recruited an entire new set of better less b***hy more knowledgeable football fans.
signed RB Ronnie Brown
signed CB Kelvin Haydn
signed WR Steve Smith (NYG)
Share 49ersWebzone