There are 281 users in the forums

2011 Season - Niners sign Carlos Rogers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its not gonna happen, we are in full rebuild mode now.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its not gonna happen, we are in full rebuild mode now.

We are full York-era stupidity mode...
We're too cool for free agency
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
We're too cool for free agency

Our New CB

They're you go .... here's our plan.
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Redskins free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers is scheuled to visit the 49ers tonight and Wednesday.

About time!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Redskins free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers is scheuled to visit the 49ers tonight and Wednesday.

About time!!!

Nice!!!!!!$

About time!!!

We get him and land the C from the Saints and we are improving. As I said in my analysis taken from various sources, we would come out about equal with Rogers in that his pass defending ability is just as good as Clements' run stopping ability. It's the other side that suffers.

Still, good news!!! The plan yet unfolds again...

About time!!!

You friggin' said it, Tico. Get this fella and Goodwin and call it an off-season and I'm fine. I won't even bash the Williams signing at FS (hopefully just for depth) anymore.

I pray we sign Rogers. Heck I'll be happy if we land at least ONE of either ROgers or Goodwin.

About time!!!

I'm going to feel a lot better about our chances this season if we sign him.

sign the f**kin guy and stop the bleeding....expect to see some dropped int's though like the 1 brooks had in SD this yr

About time!!!

They have 2 days to signed him. Hope it works out.
Originally posted by tidissis08:

About time!!!

It all depends how much $$ they offer him.
Originally posted by tidissis08:

About time!!!

his plane will get re-routed to another city and he'll be signed before making the landing at that city
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He sucks

But you feel better with Tarell Brown covering Sidney Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, etc...

Yes, that's the point I've been trying to make to people. We need him.The way I see it as long as he is good in coverage most of the time he is worth it. Interceptions are great, but passes defenced are very valuable as well. PD may not stop a drive, but at least it keeps the opposition from a big play.
Share 49ersWebzone