LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 432 users in the forums

2011 Season - Niners sign Carlos Rogers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ninertico:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Redskins free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers is scheuled to visit the 49ers tonight and Wednesday.

About time!!!

You friggin' said it, Tico. Get this fella and Goodwin and call it an off-season and I'm fine. I won't even bash the Williams signing at FS (hopefully just for depth) anymore.

I pray we sign Rogers. Heck I'll be happy if we land at least ONE of either ROgers or Goodwin.

You said it. Hopefully Goodwin signs in the next two days and allows Snyder to slide to RG, putting Chilo where he belongs, on the bench. Same for Rogers, hopefully he sings by Wednesday night. Bottom line we need either Rogers or Hayden, they must sign one of them. If this happens, we sign Floyd, and wait Dashon out until his expectations become more realistic then the FA period will be salvaged in my mind.
Sign Carlos Rodgers
Sign Goodwin
Resign Goldson
Sign a WR

Championship.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

man I remember being in the same car insurance tourney as this fatty
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Sign Carlos Rodgers
Sign Goodwin
Resign Goldson
Sign a WR

Championship.

_________

That would be a good offseason.
Sign Carlos Rodgers
Sign Goodwin
Resign Goldson
Sign a WR

Championship.

In all seriousness, if we do this, we'll be favored to win the division.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sign Carlos Rodgers
Sign Goodwin
Resign Goldson
Sign a WR

Championship.

In all seriousness, if we do this, we'll be favored to win the division.

Make that WR Floyd and that will be solid signings. But nobody is gonna favor us due to the qb situation in Ari. The Kolb nut hugging feast has already begun.
Sign Carlos Rodgers
Sign Goodwin
Resign Goldson
Sign a WR

Championship.

don't see it happening but In the words of Charles Barkley "I may be wrong but I doubt it"
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He sucks
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

He's going to visit us for 2 days?
Originally posted by ninertico:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Redskins free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers is scheuled to visit the 49ers tonight and Wednesday.

About time!!!

Means he is going to sign with the saints

tonight and tomorrow
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Slumber party.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Slumber party.

Gilmour Girls marathon with Baalke!
Share 49ersWebzone