LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

• dj43
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Probably.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
we letting go or everyone worth a damn on our team and give up on all FA we are interested in. Sounds like recipe for disaster to me.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Not a chance
This is the year of the established teams who can miss a training camp and still know exactly what to do on the field.

It ain't a season for a team in our situation which is why we need to take it slow this year and start of with a VERY solid base for next year.

Unless Jim is a miracle worker.
If you would have asked me this two weeks ago, I would have said f**k YES!!

Now...
We will not make the playoffs. This team is in worst shape than last year
the entire division is crap. Of course the Niners could make the playoffs, they are just as crappy as anybody else...so why not the Niners
Lol it's lookin like a 6-10, so sad, put Harbaugh in at QB!!! ;)
A very easy No. Who knows though right? Any given sunday...but mostly no.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This is the year of the established teams who can miss a training camp and still know exactly what to do on the field.

It ain't a season for a team in our situation which is why we need to take it slow this year and start of with a VERY solid base for next year.

Unless Jim is a miracle worker.

After Harbaugh was hired I had visions of a quick re-build and making an immediate playoff run because of our division . . . once the calendar hit June with no CBA deal those expectations went bye bye. We're building for 2012 and beyond.

I hate comparing anyone to Bill Walsh, but it took him two full seasons to cut dead weight from the roster and implement his plan

Who knows-we are not talking SB, yet nobody expected us to even contend when we won our first SB, Tom Laundry-but but theres no one on that team except that Montana kid. b***h slap to the cowgirls.
f**k NO
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
We will not make the playoffs. This team is in worst shape than last year
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
you really can't ask this question until FA is over

Haha! Are you serious? Haha!!!
If Gore and Crabtree came into camp happy and healthy coupled with the signing of David Baas then I'd say we would have a decent chance but things not going so well this offseason. So one more vote for NO. Hope I'm wrong.....
Share 49ersWebzone