LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

No! We're closer to landing Luck than we are to making the playoffs.
Originally posted by Faithful1978:

49er fans everywhere will spontaneously combust when we pass on luck next year.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
you really can't ask this question until FA is over

...but prolly not
  • BobS
  • Veteran
From the poll I am glad to see the delusional optimistic crowd coming back to reality. I have a feeling the Yorks are going to continue to spend near the minimum for players, at least that is now 90% of max. Alex Smith year 7 and a rookie head coach aren't going to set the league on fire this year. I think we are going to fight Seattle for last place in this weak division, I smell another 6-10 season. Rams 9-7, Cards 7-9.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Faithful1978:

49er fans everywhere will spontaneously combust when we pass on luck next year.

Right now, I don't think so but we'll see
In the NFC West, I think the Rams take it this year.
Welcome back to 2005 people. It's rebuild time, we're within the process of gutting the defense of Nolan/Singletary's stench.

It's gonna be a rough ride, so bring yo pack of rough-riders.
with the way things are looking right now...not even signing anybody, i think we are really just tanking the season to get andrew luck next year.....this lockout didn't help much either
i'll be positive in this day filled with negativity and say

HELL YEAH WE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

Last time we lost this many starters we went 2 and 14. Hope something happens soon or history could repeat itself.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
i'll be positive in this day filled with negativity and say

HELL YEAH WE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

Hey if Negrodamus predicts it..
:::Rant Time:::
im f*ckin pissed!!! we let Baas/Manny/Goldson(maybe)/Franklin/ and Spike just walk away without any concern?!!!yea, were sooo better of without them right? Wrong? last years team was at least a playoff team with good coaching (IMO) we dont sign ANY Talented free agents, and im supposed to get pumped bc we brought back Alex and Ray MAC, and Akers????? we cut our best corner, and theyre gonna try to sell us on maybe grabbing Carr from the Ravens?? (puke) id rather have Clemments back... oh, and pay Gore a lil something.... we will regret it if we dont!

Signed,

Angry- loyal fan that will be at every home game even though hes not happy about the product so far.. i still love the Red&Gold but Come-on Man!!!
No. The Rams are in the driver's seat IMO. They are the only team in this division that has their Franchise QB in place (I don't buy into the Kolb hype). For this reason alone, they are the team to beat in both the short and long-term. It's that simple.
14-2
Share 49ersWebzone