There are 165 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow, Craptree strikes again. Him falling to us at #10 was a curse in disguise, the football gods are definitely not on the 49ers side.
now we need to go after WR he reallys needs to stop getting hurt or man up
Are we sure its not a vaginal injury
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Jesus.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerGM:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Breaking: A foot injury could knock Michael Crabtree out of the preseason lineup for a third straight year. #49ers ... tinyurl.com/3kl47xe

The foot injury that kept Michael Crabtree out of player-run practices in June is more serious than previously believed, and the 49ers' top wideout could miss four to six weeks of training camp and the preseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's why the 49ers were in the running for veteran wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who was traded from Cincinnati to New England earlier today. The 49ers will continue to pursue a veteran receiver on the free-agent market who could perhaps start opposite Josh Morgan when the season begins.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/07/foot-injury-wil.html

Seriously, I know I'm a mod, but a 49ers fan first and hate to say this but, lets just trade his ass already. It seems like this guy just doesn't want to be here, blah blah blah hes shy "excuse", Gore is too, but at least hes straight up with the fans and media.

All speculation on my behalf, but still his track record is fishy.
I hope someone steps up, and burries crabdouche on the depth chart. Wouldnt it be awesome if morgan took the opportunity and turned into an awesome #1 WR?
  • Veteran
Crabtree just doesn't want to play.Its always something.
Screw it. Sign James Jones.
f**k.

LMfao foot injury doing what?

Get rid of him. Seriously.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Breaking: A foot injury could knock Michael Crabtree out of the preseason lineup for a third straight year. #49ers ... tinyurl.com/3kl47xe

The foot injury that kept Michael Crabtree out of player-run practices in June is more serious than previously believed, and the 49ers' top wideout could miss four to six weeks of training camp and the preseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's why the 49ers were in the running for veteran wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who was traded from Cincinnati to New England earlier today. The 49ers will continue to pursue a veteran receiver on the free-agent market who could perhaps start opposite Josh Morgan when the season begins.

Seriously, I know I'm a mod, but a 49ers fan first and hate to say this but, lets just trade his ass already. It seems like this guy just doesn't want to be here, blah blah blah hes shy "excuse", Gore is too, but at least hes straight up with the fans and media.

Never sign a guy who brings MC Hammer to the negotiating table.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

I'm sure a lot of people agree with you. Crabtree has ZERO work ethic and prolly won't improve much. I say trade him to the Cowboys for a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th.
Originally posted by brooklyn49er:
LMfao foot injury doing what?

Definitely wasn't practice.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Did we even have a practice yet and this POS is bowing out again, Vernon needs to follow through on his ass kickin!
Share 49ersWebzone