LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I tell you guys this who think that Crabtree is really injured or in pain too much to get to work; tell your girls/wives all of his antics, and his dealings with the team when hes saying he's too hurt to play and ask them what they think:

"b***h move"

Ok, you want me to ask my girlfriend or wife, how about my 4 year old daughter about football? Sure, before I make up my own mind.. Dude, seriously... What you did and are asking is the "b***h move".

It sounds like you're defending Michael Crabtree. If that's the case then I have to question your sanity. It's clear to me that he doesn't want to be here, he's just biding his time until his current contract is up and then he'll be long gone.
I tell you guys this who think that Crabtree is really injured or in pain too much to get to work; tell your girls/wives all of his antics, and his dealings with the team when hes saying he's too hurt to play and ask them what they think:

"b***h move"

Ok, you want me to ask my girlfriend or wife, how about my 4 year old daughter about football? Sure, before I make up my own mind.. Dude, seriously... What you did and are asking is the "b***h move".

All I said was crabtree isn't practicing because of his foot. She knows the deal with him already. I think you missed the point
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maybe Al Davis knew something we all didn't.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
This injury plus the Gore Holdout, I bet Harbaugh is overwhelmed right now.
Reminds me of Jamarcus Russell. Tons of God-given talent but once he got his payday it was clear that he possesses not an ounce of heart, work ethic, or a desire to be great. Makes me sick.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:

"b***h move"

It sounds like you're defending Michael Crabtree. If that's the case then I have to question your sanity. It's clear to me that he doesn't want to be here, he's just biding his time until his current contract is up and then he'll be long gone.

His foot is hurt over a week before preseason, whatever. I'm not going to freak out about it. My post was more making fun of someone saying to ask a woman about football and then say a man is making a "b***h move", pretty damn funny. I love Niner talk forums.

We will sign a few guys, a big name or two, Crabtree will be back at some point, the season will go on and I ain't gonna cry about something uncontrollable like injuries. It sucks, but I sure as Hell don't blame any player for getting them.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

DHB still sucks. Not really.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Hopper:

He's got better upside then crabs.
Crabtree is the true definition of a "diva". I don't even see how you pro crab guys can make excuses for him. 3 years in the league and not 1 preseason or training camp.

I've been saying he's a bust. Not talent wise, but mature and work ethic wise. It's obvious he wants out SF. Let the b***h walk. I will not hold my breath for "Crabs breakout season". It's not going to happen.

And to think everyone s**ts on my boy Josh Morgan

"b***h move"

His foot is hurt over a week before preseason, whatever. I'm not going to freak out about it. My post was more making fun of someone saying to ask a woman about football and then say a man is making a "b***h move", pretty damn funny. I love Niner talk forums.

We will sign a few guys, a big name or two, Crabtree will be back at some point, the season will go on and I ain't gonna cry about something uncontrollable like injuries. It sucks, but I sure as Hell don't blame any player for getting them.

Oh sorry your woman doesn't know anything about football. I didn't say go ask a woman who doesn't know s**t about football what they think about something they dont know. And I didn't say it was a b***h move, I was repeating what my wife said about the topic, who know about his history. I was just offering up from objective opinions, so don't reply if you can't figure it out,
Originally posted by luis1985:
We are officially f***ed. No Wr, Cb, St, QB, RB, or DL. No matter how good the coach is he cannot preform magic. We have no talent in the team other than Patrick Willis. If you guys think we are a good team then you guys are delusional.

Sounds like many of us in 1981 when we would all sit around in a half empty Candlestick parking lot saluting another soon to be miserable season by droning on about our:
-Unproven QB
-10th round WR starting
-All rookies in the secondary accept for a cast off FS
-Are best LB is old and wore out player we got from the Rams
-Running backs that would be cut by most teams
-A defensive line made up of cast offs and left overs.

I am not saying this 1982 all over again not by a long shot, that was magic, however don’t give up hope before the season starts. I m a huge Mavericks (cmon accept for a Mav fan how many people truly believed we would beat the Heat in 6)and SF Giants fan both of those teams were considered long shots to win a championship yet both teams won because they played as a TEAM, believed in each other, their coaches tactics and overall plan. Yea it’s a tough start but it is a long season
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Better upside sucking.

Better upside sucking.

I wouldn't go that far but Crabs is making it difficult
  • Chief
  • Veteran

"b***h move"

Oh sorry your woman doesn't know anything about football. I didn't say go ask a woman who doesn't know s**t about football what they think about something they dont know. And I didn't say it was a b***h move, I was repeating what my wife said about the topic, who know about his history. I was just offering up from objective opinions, so don't reply if you can't figure it out,

I don't have a woman. I'm a leper and last time I got a hooker I told her "keep the tip".

:(
Share 49ersWebzone