LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Forty Niners New Strategy?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's see, don't resign any of your existing talent and don't sign any free agents. So a 6-10 team will be weaker than last season. I think Harbaugh could be a great coach, but if doesn't have the players then it doesn't matter. Things will not change until the owners decides to get and keep talent. Losing your existing talent and not getting new talent is not a formula for success. I wonder how the Yorks plan to get to the cap bottom by not signing anyone? What kind of strategy is this?
I don't think I have ever seen anyone spell the 49ers that way...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by stevenking57:
Let's see, don't resign any of your existing talent and don't sign any free agents. So a 6-10 team will be weaker than last season. I think Harbaugh could be a great coach, but if doesn't have the players then it doesn't matter. Things will not change until the owners decides to get and keep talent. Losing your existing talent and not getting new talent is not a formula for success. I wonder how the Yorks plan to get to the cap bottom by not signing anyone? What kind of strategy is this?

Whatever happened to Jed's promise of winning the division?
Like the old school gold jackets
I want to win football games.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

hahahaha
Cool!

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Think of the Niners strategy right now as like renovating a house
We are not as talented as last year that's for sure. There are ? marks at QB, WR, OL, NT, LB, CB, FS, SS. However, Harbaugh needs time to bring in guys that fit his philosophy. I will reserve judgement until then.
Apparently baalke heard Sing talk so much, that baalke doesn't want winners.
I like this strategy myself.

We need to put together 2 to 3 good drafts. Now I know we have not done that in about 15 years, but until then FA can't help us
Share 49ersWebzone