Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 582 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, 2011-2012 Edition (Year 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I'm eating crow so I'm gonna change again to 8-8

Your initial pick??

- 98
10-6 once again (Homer)
I'm going with 9-7... I think this is the year we finally get some breaks in some games instead of getting screwed.
i'll stay put
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I'm eating crow so I'm gonna change again to 8-8

Your initial pick??

- 98

I've gone from 4-12 to 2-14 now 8-8 if you don't change it its understandable I can't make up my mind lol
7-9
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
I want to say at worst, 7-9, and at best, 11-5. So I'll be safe and pick something in the middle, 9-7.
Reminder: Poll close this Friday.

- 98
7-9
12-4, b***hes!
8-8
7-9
7-9
  • hb123
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 210
10-6 + super bowl appearance baby!!!
9-7, we're going positive this year!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone