LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, 2011-2012 Edition (Year 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmur49:
As I have for the last couple years, I will go 9-7, win the West, get blown away in 1st round

Sounds about right.
11 5
Wanted to wait until we got some more signings in. Now that we've upgraded at C and added a starting CB, instead of saying 6-10...

We have enough talent to win at least six games with the new coach. If Sing can win six, so can Jim. I'll go with 8-8. Especially if we land a WR.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I may have to change my pick
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wanted to wait until we got some more signings in. Now that we've upgraded at C and added a starting CB, instead of saying 6-10...

We have enough talent to win at least six games with the new coach. If Sing can win six, so can Jim. I'll go with 8-8. Especially if we land a WR.

Kinda my thought...and why I waited till now to post...but if we get a wr, I lean towards 9 and 7. We are in a freaking weak division. Rams are the only team that make me nervous right now.
Hmm, tough, team is behind other teams. But I'm gonna be hopeful and say:

8-8
9-7
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Kinda my thought...and why I waited till now to post...but if we get a wr, I lean towards 9 and 7. We are in a freaking weak division. Rams are the only team that make me nervous right now.

That your pick, Jake??

10-6
i'll take 9ยด-7 win the division

11-5, playoffs here we come........
Reminder: Poll closes at 4:00 pm PST. If you haven't voted, please feel free to do so..

• boast
  • Hella Fame
9-7 and the division.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash:
Reminder: Poll closes at 4:00 pm PST. If you haven't voted, please feel free to do so..

OK OK...6-10.

And I already possess bragging rights....as the 2010 Webzone Pick Em Champion.

• dwett
  • Veteran
Well I am the only one at 12-4. With these new additions here is to a surprisingly successful 2011
Share 49ersWebzone