There are 425 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by RichmondPete:

and no he didn't steal laptops and guitars, it was really drugs and s**t.

They just said laptops and s**t to make it sound better. I talked to the people in the frat.

lol ok man whatever you say

lol I mean I talked to the people at the frat where Massoli actually stole the stuff, like they're really going to go tell the Police that he stole drugs from us and like Massoli is going to admit he did.

So yeah, whatever I say

Forgive me but I have a hard time believing people who claim they have inside info that disputes an actual police report.

That's cool. I'm not trying to persuade you, I'm just telling you what the actual victims showed me so yeah.

I believe you.

Its irrelevant. Stealing drugs is less malicious on his part than stealing 2 laptops and a guitar even if its true.
#1 overall
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Come on, guys. He's the 2011 incarnation of Nate Davis. Singlehandedly, he will save the Niners!

How is he like Nate Davis? Because hes a black QB? Thats about all they have in common.

I believe he's Samoan, not black. FWIW.

No, the 'zoners who have denigrating pet names for Alex, Kaep, and Carr will latch on to this kid's arm, speed, or something else, and declare him the next HOF QB for the Niners. When he'll be lucky to make the PS, much less the team. If he sticks, this will go on for a year or so whenever the QBs the Niners play:

• Lose a game;
  • Throw an incomplete pass;
  • Throw a completion to the wrong receiver;
  • Have to take a leak in the morning.

Thats a small samoan. You seem to be right.

They just said laptops and s**t to make it sound better. I talked to the people in the frat.

lol I mean I talked to the people at the frat where Massoli actually stole the stuff, like they're really going to go tell the Police that he stole drugs from us and like Massoli is going to admit he did.

So yeah, whatever I say

Forgive me but I have a hard time believing people who claim they have inside info that disputes an actual police report.

That's cool. I'm not trying to persuade you, I'm just telling you what the actual victims showed me so yeah.

I believe you.

lol that's why I don't really bother posting in Niner Talk anymore... there are always those people who are looking to disagree with whatever you say... Even when its a fact and not an opinionated comment on the Niners lol

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

I don't think he did but he is a sturdy guy with real speed and moves. I think he can do it.

Huh... I prefer somebody with experience, but if he's got natural talent, you can't argue with it.

It'll be interesting to find out what the plan is for him.

I mean... we're converting a prolific DE to FB, so who knows....

Hes got experience running the ball, I don't think learning to return kicks should be that difficult of a transition.

Yeah, kickoffs are supposed to be easier than punts to handle.

If the coaches think he can handle it, I'm down.

I'd like to see what he could do at running back, though. I think he's got some skills. Might be interesting. As long as he doesn't turn out to be as bad as Michael Robinson.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

So yeah, whatever I say

I believe you.

lol that's why I don't really bother posting in Niner Talk anymore... there are always those people who are looking to disagree with whatever you say... Even when its a fact and not an opinionated comment on the Niners lol

Talk to me, then. I'm nice.
Come on, guys. He's the 2011 incarnation of Nate Davis. Singlehandedly, he will save the Niners!

How is he like Nate Davis? Because hes a black QB? Thats about all they have in common.

Whatever he is he just signed with the Colts
my poly brother!
This dude cant play QB they should convert him to a scat back/kick returner.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I think they mean Masoli, not Nate.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
This dude cant play QB they should convert him to a scat back/kick returner.

That's what it looks like to me, too.
alex can tutor this guy on how to hold a clipboard, since that's what alex has been best at in his career.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Let's all go over to the ColtWebZone and talk Davis up as a better prospect than that scrub Peyton Manning.
I believe there are new rules regarding the #3 qb during games. I believe it is no longer considered the emergency qb which allows teams to utilize them more for special packages. Can't remember where I heard. Believe it was on NFL Network.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btwagner:
I believe there are new rules regarding the #3 qb during games. I believe it is no longer considered the emergency qb which allows teams to utilize them more for special packages. Can't remember where I heard. Believe it was on NFL Network.

Is true.