LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Verified Signings:

David Akers PK UFA 5-10 200 13 Eagles 49ers
Antwan Applewhite LB RFA 6-3 258 4 Chargers 49ers
Blake Costanzo LB Released 6-1 235 5 Browns 49ers
Ray McDonald DT UFA 6-3 290 5 49ers 49ers
Carlos Rogers CB UFA 6-0 189 7 Redskins 49ers
Alex Smith QB UFA 6-4 217 7 49ers 49ers
Madieu Williams S Released 6-1 203 8 Vikings 49ers
Tony Wragge G UFA 6-4 310 7 49ers 49ers
Jonathan Goodwin C UFA

Really?
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2011/07/26/reports-masoli-cornell-agree-to-nfl-deals/

http://www.examiner.com/oregon-ducks-football-in-portland/former-oregon-and-ole-miss-qb-jeremiah-masoli-signs-nfl-contract

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2011/07/26/49ers-take-a-chance-on-ex-oregon-receiver-jeremiah-masoli/

Dude, this is lastnights news lol.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Dude, this is lastnights news lol.

Okee.. didn't see a thread for it.

Mah bad.

just helpin a brotha out
Interesting... At 5'11" and with his running skills I doubt the team is looking at him as a QB. He is probably a WR/KR prospect. I'm not really expecting anything from him, longshot to make the PS IMO. With his legal history, I'd rather not have him on the team in any capacity. Perhaps the coaching staff can light a fire under his ass.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Interesting... At 5'11" and with his running skills I doubt the team is looking at him as a QB. He is probably a WR/KR prospect. I'm not really expecting anything from him, longshot to make the PS IMO. With his legal history, I'd rather not have him on the team in any capacity. Perhaps the coaching staff can light a fire under his ass.

I actually think he looks like a running back. He doesn't mind contact and he's got good body lean.

The legal s**t will be a deal or it won't. UDFA, no big deal either way.
5'11"?

He'll prolly just help out with some trick plays if he can ever make the team. If not, just hang out on the practice squad or somethin.
Can we please hate on him for past actions irrelevant to the game of football??? He individually ranked 7th in total offense in the SEC with over 200yds of offense per game last year, but he stole a laptop so who cares.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RichmondPete:
Can we please hate on him for past actions irrelevant to the game of football??? He individually ranked 7th in total offense in the SEC with over 200yds of offense per game last year, but he stole a laptop so who cares.

Wait... he stole a laptop, too?

I'm so lost....
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by RichmondPete:

Wait... he stole a laptop, too?

I'm so lost....

2 laptops and a guitar
Originally posted by DONBIS:
He'll prolly just help out with some trick plays if he can ever make the team. If not, just hang out on the practice squad or somethin.

agree, of the Undrafted Rookie free agents, maybe 2 or so make the roster. Another 5 or so land on practice. I expect Masoli on the practice squad. Doubt he gets any snaps during pre-season at QB. Might need to be like Michael Robinson and do Running back/Special teams
Share 49ersWebzone