There are 204 users in the forums

Patrick Willis: "I'm tired of losing."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Love the attitude and hope it is VERY contagious

Seriously, who isn't tired of losing? Other than the Yorks.

Originally posted by susweel:
He will probably ask for a trade next year.

Trade him for a first and a second, and get luck I guess. Then switch to a 4-3 team.
So am I.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Trade him for a first and a second, and get luck I guess. Then switch to a 4-3 team.

GTFO

No wayyyy josee
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

GTFO

He will demand a trade sooner or later. This team doesn't want to improve... we are the champions of rebuilding.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:

GTFO

He will demand a trade sooner or later. This team doesn't want to improve... we are the champions of rebuilding.

This. Willis will want to leave soon. You can't keep a great player like him on a crappy team his whole career.
I thought he would have been used to it playing for Ole Miss.
Originally posted by Antix:

GTFO

This. Willis will want to leave soon. You can't keep a great player like him on a crappy team his whole career.

So if they are going to go rebuild, might as well do it in year one of JH, if they do it in year 2 after a 3-13 year, the fans will riot.
ITs okay......I see him having a similar Ray Lewis career.....having losing coming into the league,learning, dominating.......then it all comes together with the right pieces surrounding him.....now we got the coach, QB, RB, WR, OLB, DE......now we need a CB....he'll get there.....and the best part....he'll get there wearing the Red and Gold!!!!(2-5yrsIMO)

He'll want to leave this team soon.
I wouldn't say he'll want to leave soon but this season he'll likely have to endure more losing.
  • dwett
  • Veteran

GTFO

Frank Gore?? Oh wait he is holding out....... Maybe Willis will wait until he is thirty as well.

GTFO

Originally posted by area49:

GTFO

Andre Johnson stayed on his team his whole c areer
Share 49ersWebzone