There are 167 users in the forums

Patrick Willis: "I'm tired of losing."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by susweel:
He will probably ask for a trade next year.

Trade him for a first and a second, and get luck I guess. Then switch to a 4-3 team.

GTFO

He will demand a trade sooner or later. This team doesn't want to improve... we are the champions of rebuilding.

This. Willis will want to leave soon. You can't keep a great player like him on a crappy team his whole career.

Oh... like Barry Sanders.

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I thought he would have been used to it playing for Ole Miss.

not to worry P Willis...We are gonna build the new niners through undrafted free agency. It's a new strategy.
Originally posted by area49:

Trade him for a first and a second, and get luck I guess. Then switch to a 4-3 team.

GTFO

He will demand a trade sooner or later. This team doesn't want to improve... we are the champions of rebuilding.

This. Willis will want to leave soon. You can't keep a great player like him on a crappy team his whole career.

Andre Johnson stayed on his team his whole c areer

Despite the Texans lack of success, they have a stud QB in place to throw Johnson the ball. That is a big piece of the puzzle.
Originally posted by b9er37:
not to worry P Willis...We are gonna build the new niners through undrafted free agency. It's a new strategy.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

GTFO

Despite the Texans lack of success, they have a stud QB in place to throw Johnson the ball. That is a big piece of the puzzle.

Matt Schaub is a stud...???
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash:

GTFO

Oh... like Barry Sanders.

Well Barry did get out.... By Retiring Early
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

GTFO

Schaub I consider to be at the high end of the Tier of QB's that Alex is in. I'm not sure if he is good enough to lead his team to the superbowl, maybe a wild card game..

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 29, 2011 at 17:16:56 ]
It seems that being a fan of the Niners and being a fan of winning football are two different things these days.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

GTFO

Schaub I consider to be at the high end of the Tier of QB's that Alex is in. I'm not sure if he is good enough to lead his team to the superbowl, maybe a wild card game..

LOL...let's put our homerism aside here. Look at the stats. Matt Schaub is two Tiers higher than Alex is. He has had 92+ qb rating the past 3 years, 4000 yard+ passer, 65% competion percentage for his career. He's not Manning or Brady, but to put him in the same tier as Alex.....No.

does this look like man who wants a trade?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They probably asked him if he was satisfied with the front office's attempt to build a winner. To which, he replied: "HAHAHAHAHA"
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

They probably asked him if he was satisfied with the front office's attempt to build a winner. To which, he replied: "HAHAHAHAHA"

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Followed by"how many more years in this hell hole?"
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
It seems that being a fan of the Niners and being a fan of winning football are two different things these days.

York-led Niners != winning football

[ Edited by area49 on Jul 29, 2011 at 18:49:33 ]
Share 49ersWebzone