LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 184 users in the forums

Patrick Willis: "I'm tired of losing."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread was funny.

Patrick Willis isn't as good as Clay Matthews? Ed Reed? Afro Troy? Shame on him for not playing OLB or Safety.

If Willis had to move to the either OLB position, his speed and intangibles would allow him to thrive in that spot. If Clay Matthews had to switch inside he would be eaten alive.
Why Willis is the man: Today is suppose to be a day to rest but I didn't feel good about the way I felt n played yesterday coming back So no rest for me. Grind n getting back to form n better is what it's all about for me these next 2 weeks. Good day my twitt friends
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Why Willis is the man: Today is suppose to be a day to rest but I didn't feel good about the way I felt n played yesterday coming back So no rest for me. Grind n getting back to form n better is what it's all about for me these next 2 weeks. Good day my twitt friends

Remember this thread at the beginning of the season...................
Originally posted by global_nomad:
thats why he's gone if we don't make the NFC Championship game by the end of his current contract.

So, I guess he is not going anywhere
Hey PWillis!!!! Please bring me your ring for championship to us here and show me your a great history for 49ers.. Please..!! We love you bro..! Go PWillis Go!
P-Dub is on 95.7 talking s**t about how easy it was to tear up the Bears last night
His pass coverage skills have really improved.
Good thread! ITs time bro! that Willis get hes RING!!!! SUPERBOWL RING! RIGHT?

Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
THIS is why I LOVE THE WEB ZONE !!!!!
Originally posted by JD9671:

** Ring(s)
Originally posted by zillabeast:

** Ring(s)
Originally posted by zillabeast:

** Ring(s)
Agree! RINGsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss YEAH!
He clearly has lost the passion, lol.
He doesn't have to worry bout that anymore
Share 49ersWebzone