There are 231 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
^ all good, fellas. I'm pretty sure I am not a troll. Most of my posts are positive in nature, and are unlikely to offend. Every now and then, I poke with a stick at the Alex detractors, but it is generally just giving back a taste of their own medicine and rather innocuous.

c'mon, you cant only look at the good man ...got to be a balance

Only look at the good? Oh, but no. Mostly, I am positive, but I have been harsh about some things. Crabtree's camp attendance... Crabtree's volley-tipped INTs... Anthony Davis' pass protection... Goodwin being a bottom tier center... Aubrayo Franklin being overhyped... Mark Roman being a sucky safety.. Noris being a slow plodder... Nolan being a total douche... stuff like that.

thats easy...but can you knock AS for anything....

never

it will feel good !
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
With only 4 posts you're not allowed to . . . .

Oh, wait. . . .

Nevermind!

Hey I have been deleted before and don't have that many posts. Why? Drives me nuts how many kids on here. I'm supposed to revere someone who posts thousands of idiotic posts? Or they crack jokes that aren't real funny to adults, or show off their little html skills by including pics and vids.

I have made predictions and shot down by those who use "dude" every other word. Only to slink away when they are wrong. No one has to put there money where there mouth is, on here. I notice that when school gets out there is a great increase of people "on". I don't want to debate with a 13 year old.

I love the moderators, talk football, seem to know what they are talking about, no insipid attempts at humor. If all were more like them, I would have 1000's of posts.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Aug 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Geez. Next time, I'll referenced sign up date, not post count.

Even then. People read but don't sign up. Unless the forums are for members only ?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Geez. Next time, I'll referenced sign up date, not post count.

Even then. People read but don't sign up. Unless the forums are for members only ?

That is true, but the exception and not the rule. RARE for someone to lurk for months and then suddenly start posting like a vet.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
I agree but ther will be that new level uv excitment ther. Like dam we better be on the top. Uv our game. I love it shoot we may have slept on seattle before but for sure we won't now
this team under this coach has never and will never "sleep" on anyone

And dude.... You can't spell OF or therE right? Wtf are you 13?

What's ur piont I didn't know this sight was only 4 gud spellerzzzz..lol wow. Wtf r u just a lame that likes to sit there and feel tuff online. Ill be at the lions game then you can come school me tuff guy...and go fix ur own s**t cuzz. and dude.... is not a sentence and when I was in school u only need one period and if your putting thirteen in a sentence you spell it. Dumb a...
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Aug 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
With only 4 posts you're not allowed to . . . .

Oh, wait. . . .

Nevermind!

Hey I have been deleted before and don't have that many posts. Why? Drives me nuts how many kids on here. I'm supposed to revere someone who posts thousands of idiotic posts? Or they crack jokes that aren't real funny to adults, or show off their little html skills by including pics and vids.

I have made predictions and shot down by those who use "dude" every other word. Only to slink away when they are wrong. No one has to put there money where there mouth is, on here. I notice that when school gets out there is a great increase of people "on". I don't want to debate with a 13 year old.

I love the moderators, talk football, seem to know what they are talking about, no insipid attempts at humor. If all were more like them, I would have 1000's of posts.

Dude, what does mine say ?

So what is everybody talking about now?
That is true, but the exception and not the rule. RARE for someone to lurk for months and then suddenly start posting like a vet.

Yeah. Either way, noobs gotta know.
Hmmm, 343 pages. I would have thought that the Alex Smith thread would have died by now and spawned another to replace it.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Hmmm, 343 pages. I would have thought that the Alex Smith thread would have died by now and spawned another to replace it.

Season hasn't started yet. Patience! It will happen!

If you have ever read through any of my play by play game analysis... you would know the answer is yes.

What I don't do, however, is go out of my way to obnoxiously bash him.. if even just to garner forum attention.
I think it kind of sucks for TO to have to wear #10 because some hack nobody Golden Tate wont give up #81. He never wore any other number but know he has to. Oh well though.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Look, Smith isn't perfect. When he's under center, we are historically terrible at third downs. Its something he can improve on.

Agreed as to the bolded. This better be the year we improve in this area.

949er...you are typically one of the more unbiased posters around here. Curious why it was hard for you to bold the middle sentence of Y2R's post too.....you know....seeing as how thats an absolute fact as well.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
It will probably be Goldson.

... and some of you are being silly. If Owens went to the Chiefs, behaved himself, and had a decent season, I'd be more happy for him than anything else. I don't hate the dude. But he did go to our toughest division rival... so I'll be very much hoping he iz teh suxxorz and fails.

Seems like this place is crawling with Seahawks fans lately.

If you have ever read through any of my play by play game analysis... you would know the answer is yes.

What I don't do, however, is go out of my way to obnoxiously bash him.. if even just to garner forum attention.

I was trying to search for some threads and couldn't find any ...Curious to see what you had to say...
Share 49ersWebzone