There are 226 users in the forums

Training Camp 2011-2012

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by kingairta:
What does post count have to do with anything?

Ohh that's right this site only people with a high post count know anything.

Not true! You only need 1500 posts to reach the cut off for serous posting...short of that it's training wheels.

JK!

When a poster has only three posts, they don't really have any business criticizing the contributions of others.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i think there are alot of us who simply do not care and are not worried about owens and if he struggles alot of us will not waste any time and energy with him. I am more concerned with our team and what we do as compared to an ex niner who means nothing to us as we move forward

People are already doing this what are you talking about. Im sure if he struggles people will come out full force, unless he does good, then they will ACT like they dont care.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Not true! You only need 1500 posts to reach the cut off for serous posting...short of that it's training wheels.

JK!

When a poster has only three posts, they don't really have any business criticizing the contributions of others.

Disagree! It's up to the rest of us to give value (or not) to posts.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by susweel:
what was his 3rd down conversion rate ?

You mean what was "the teams" third down conversion rate?

He knows what he typed, which is even more retarded considering he claims to have played football at a high level as a youth. Oh well, Sus is what he is and is one of the more tolerable of the trollers.
sus is not a troller. He is a good poster and a good fan. Just cuz he has concerns with kyle w, crabs and alex does not make him a troller.. As i said before,, he just has alot of people inside of him . but he is not a troller in my opinion. he and memphis are two of my favorite posters

Don't get me wrong, I like Sus. Just saying most of his posts are negative and some there are no doubt are just fishing for controversy.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

JK!

Disagree! It's up to the rest of us to give value (or not) to posts.

It is all about content. If you bring teh stupid to the thread then you are well on your way to becoming a real vet.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by susweel:
what was his 3rd down conversion rate ?

You mean what was "the teams" third down conversion rate?

He knows what he typed, which is even more retarded considering he claims to have played football at a high level as a youth. Oh well, Sus is what he is and is one of the more tolerable of the trollers.
sus is not a troller. He is a good poster and a good fan. Just cuz he has concerns with kyle w, crabs and alex does not make him a troller.. As i said before,, he just has alot of people inside of him . but he is not a troller in my opinion. he and memphis are two of my favorite posters

Don't get me wrong, I like Sus. Just saying most of his posts are negative and some there are no doubt are just fishing for controversy.

Just be happy he doesn't fish with dynamite!
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
i think there are alot of us who simply do not care and are not worried about owens and if he struggles alot of us will not waste any time and energy with him. I am more concerned with our team and what we do as compared to an ex niner who means nothing to us as we move forward

People are already doing this what are you talking about. Im sure if he struggles people will come out full force, unless he does good, then they will ACT like they dont care.
yup...and if he does good against us, like I wrote earlier, those same people will lash out on our defense or offense...instead of giving credit to a future HOFer.

you'll see comments like.. "GOD DAMNIT *insert 9er Player*, you let a 38 year old school you!!!" CUT HIM!
Originally posted by Afrikan:

yup...and if he does good against us, like I wrote earlier, those same people will lash out on our defense or offense...instead of giving credit to a future HOFer.

you'll see comments like.. "GOD DAMNIT *insert 9er Player*, you let a 38 year old school you!!!" CUT HIM!

It will probably be Goldson.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Skeets:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Did not like at first, but after some time here, I think he's harmless and just has fun with people. Maybe trolling by definition, I don't know. But yeah, he ain't so bad.

Pot calling the kettle. Ha!

How do you know? You have 3 posts?

Lol. You missed the point. The poster just joined, but is calling out others on past posting habits. Ask yourself...how would a "new" member know such things?
I browsed the forums like for a whole year before i started posting.

Sry folks. Didn't mean to rile up everyone.

Long time fan, got my account deleted in 2008 for inactivity.

Thought the narrative was ironic and funny.

Just champin at the bit for Fri. Not hoping for fireworks, just some solid structural improvement on O.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
^ all good, fellas. I'm pretty sure I am not a troll. Most of my posts are positive in nature, and are unlikely to offend. Every now and then, I poke with a stick at the Alex detractors, but it is generally just giving back a taste of their own medicine and rather innocuous.

c'mon, you cant only look at the good man ...got to be a balance

Only look at the good? Oh, but no. Mostly, I am positive, but I have been harsh about some things. Crabtree's camp attendance... Crabtree's volley-tipped INTs... Anthony Davis' pass protection... Goodwin being a bottom tier center... Aubrayo Franklin being overhyped... Mark Roman being a sucky safety.. Noris being a slow plodder... Nolan being a total douche... stuff like that.

^ all good, fellas. I'm pretty sure I am not a troll. Most of my posts are positive in nature, and are unlikely to offend. Every now and then, I poke with a stick at the Alex detractors, but it is generally just giving back a taste of their own medicine and rather innocuous.

Only look at the good? Oh, but no. Mostly, I am positive, but I have been harsh about some things. Crabtree's camp attendance... Crabtree's volley-tipped INTs... Anthony Davis' pass protection... Goodwin being a bottom tier center... Aubrayo Franklin being overhyped... Mark Roman being a sucky safety.. Noris being a slow plodder... Nolan being a total douche... stuff like that.

thats easy...but can you knock AS for anything....
Originally posted by Skeets:
Sry folks. Didn't mean to rile up everyone.

Long time fan, got my account deleted in 2008 for inactivity.

Thought the narrative was ironic and funny.

Just champin at the bit for Fri. Not hoping for fireworks, just some solid structural improvement on O.
With only 4 posts you're not allowed to . . . .

Oh, wait. . . .

Nevermind!
Geez. Next time, I'll referenced sign up date, not post count.
Geez. Next time, I'll referenced sign up date, not post count.
Sorry man, just trying to kid the new guy a little.

thats easy...but can you knock AS for anything....

never
Share 49ersWebzone